Streaming Nautilus (Live)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Viktoree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2012

http://beta.xfire.com/live_videos/jchaser26

Note: Stream does not start until I enter the game and is down in between games. Usual time between games is 5 minutes. Next game starts 3-5 minutes.

Feel free to suggest builds for me to try!

Viktoree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2012

After game 1 I can see some people not being impressed with Naut. Even with high CDR his CD's seem a lil long to be effective, especially his ult. After the first game with him i'm already wondering why I should pick him over Leona or Alistar who have equal to better control on shorter CDs and more tankyness to boot.

Stay tuned, next game coming up soon.

BlitzinYerCrank

02-14-2012

so, do u recommend him for dom yet? i realize he isnt as big as a pick as ziggs just from queueing to see; BTW u spelled my name wrong on the live stream of the "give me a champ to play" osmeothing that turns me off is he is an AP tanky dps....shouldnt tanky dps be AD? lol

Viktoree

02-14-2012

After game #2 i'm still really unsure how to build Naut. His shield really doesn't scale all that well (10% doesn't amount to much) I had around 1k bonus HP last game and was only getting 100 extra on my shield which meant it was only absorbing 380 damage, not a lot on a tank, especially when I could play Blitz and get one that acts almost like a second HP bar.

I'd rather his Q didn't interact with terrain, it's more annoying than anything else atm.

I still feel like his ult is on too long a CD to make him a competitive tank, although when you do get to use it, it can be pretty sweet.

Anyway, on to the next game.

Viktoree

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzinYerCrank View Post
so, do u recommend him for dom yet? i realize he isnt as big as a pick as ziggs just from queueing to see; BTW u spelled my name wrong on the live stream of the "give me a champ to play" osmeothing that turns me off is he is an AP tanky dps....shouldnt tanky dps be AD? lol
I actually thought he was supposed to be a tank... lol!

I imagine he'd make much better tanky dps than he does a tank lol.

Changing my build up a bit now, we'll see how does in a tanky dps role as opposed to a tank role.

Viktoree

02-14-2012

Well I didn't get to pick Naut in this game, someone else got him :-( Oh well, at least you'll get to see A naut.

Viktoree

02-14-2012

done streaming for awhile, I'll be back with Naut in a couple hours.

Panwar

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktoree View Post
After game #2 i'm still really unsure how to build Naut. His shield really doesn't scale all that well (10% doesn't amount to much) I had around 1k bonus HP last game and was only getting 100 extra on my shield which meant it was only absorbing 380 damage, not a lot on a tank, especially when I could play Blitz and get one that acts almost like a second HP bar.

I'd rather his Q didn't interact with terrain, it's more annoying than anything else atm.

I still feel like his ult is on too long a CD to make him a competitive tank, although when you do get to use it, it can be pretty sweet.

Anyway, on to the next game.
Xypherous was saying that the shield is affected after resistances. So the idea is to build resistances to make your shield go further(as opposed to health). That was his design anyways. I don't know how it plays out in game.

Viktoree

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panwar View Post
Xypherous was saying that the shield is affected after resistances. So the idea is to build resistances to make your shield go further(as opposed to health). That was his design anyways. I don't know how it plays out in game.
Interesting,

I will look into this after trying him as tanky DPS. I think i'll go lucid boots, Istaff and Sunfire for core and see where that gets me.

Still accepting builds and stream will be live again in about 40 minutes.

Nekrogen

02-14-2012

Thanks for streaming during the day Viktoree