Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just curious, about ranked.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DualCollision

02-13-2012

I know everyone says you should be able to play every rule and I know everyone says you should be able to play all sorts of champs, but I'm just curious, does anyone really do that with a lot of success? I ask this because Last season I tried ranked and tried to play how everyone told me to and my win success was not good, barely even average. I tried playing multiple champs and filling every rule even if I didn't like the rule. This time around, I started playing rules I know I was good at and avoiding rules I'm bad at. I get into games and I'll type it straight up - "Can't play ranged AD or AP mid" and people are usually ok with that, I can jungle, top lane or support exceptionally. But AP Mid and Ranged AD I'm barely average. Another thing I realized is instead of learning to play multiple champs. I know how to play like 10ish champs and different variations of them all. And so far that's started treating me a lot better in ranked.... So does anyone else do that and have better success?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

neoshadowxxx

02-13-2012

well its pretty easy to get what you want to play if you dont wanna be mid or ad bot. I agree that its good to be good with like, 10 champs. Even more so if you're getting good with jungle and support because those can be incredibly influential to a solo queue game