Just curious, about ranked.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DualCollision

02-13-2012

I know everyone says you should be able to play every rule and I know everyone says you should be able to play all sorts of champs, but I'm just curious, does anyone really do that with a lot of success? I ask this because Last season I tried ranked and tried to play how everyone told me to and my win success was not good, barely even average. I tried playing multiple champs and filling every rule even if I didn't like the rule. This time around, I started playing rules I know I was good at and avoiding rules I'm bad at. I get into games and I'll type it straight up - "Can't play ranged AD or AP mid" and people are usually ok with that, I can jungle, top lane or support exceptionally. But AP Mid and Ranged AD I'm barely average. Another thing I realized is instead of learning to play multiple champs. I know how to play like 10ish champs and different variations of them all. And so far that's started treating me a lot better in ranked.... So does anyone else do that and have better success?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

neoshadowxxx

02-13-2012

well its pretty easy to get what you want to play if you dont wanna be mid or ad bot. I agree that its good to be good with like, 10 champs. Even more so if you're getting good with jungle and support because those can be incredibly influential to a solo queue game