Trynd needs to be nerfed, at least in 3s.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BL4CKPikachu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

Well i play trynda sometimes abd 9 outta 10 games i win i get so fed that ill kill without ulting a lot of the onces said cant counter a good trynda, garen cant, panth, shyvana, ill ra.. em all day. To counter trynda i play sion with my build exhaust and stun he dead a late game nasus either u always play to counter that one player in over 60 champs or just dont take it personal on a lost, trynda with good disable hes easy stuff just play smart AND DON'T FEED EM you will regret it :)

Sinistrilonfire

02-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentinelOfPain View Post
7.) Rammus, not too viable in threes but he is a very effective counter to Trynd. ESPECIALLY if he buys thornmail or a lot of MrP.

Agree with everything except Rammus not viable in 3s? Rammus dominates 3s...

Boo

02-13-2012

pub stompers gonna stomp.

blutschaufel

02-13-2012

╬ think it is not about what "counters" him. Because we all know,that it mostly depends on the players skill.

What frustrates me and many others aswell is,that you can dominate a Trynda all game and he still can have the strongest dps output in the lategame.

That shouldnt be happening. And really, dont come to me with "you shouldnt let him farm". He can jungle and lane after another and sustain himself like crazy.

Kookoocrackpot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

Please just give us draft pick.

Axil

02-13-2012

He's a really not that strong as you make him out to be and there are a lot of items and champions that counter him

Kyorukki

02-13-2012

trynds unlimited rage makes me rage bad
but he can still be killed... after hard work

Ðraconas

02-13-2012

Draft pick would solve EVERYTHING. No more QQers about trynd/lee/singed/morde whatever XD

Realyst

02-15-2012

Trynd isn't that amazing, he just exploits the very poor map design of Twisted Treeline, not unlike LeeSin. Make the walls large enough to prevent anyone from passing through them, make the distance from the turrets further away from the bushes, and suddenly those 2 champions are not that great.

Deathcapt

02-15-2012

Vayne shuts down tryn so hard it's not funny. Same with Shaco, or even a good ez. Jax used to beat tryn pretty hard with his dodge, now he's okay against him. Leblanc can kill tryn pretty good. A good ranged AD carry can shut down tryn during the laning phase.