A lot of the best champs on TT all have something in common

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

In SR they are great at both top lane and/or jungling w/ strong ganks.

Rumble, Riven, Lee Sin, Tryndamere, Gangplank, Singed, Pantheon, Cho'Gath, Shaco, Shyvana

The others? Majority are solo top that can 1v1 and have escapes.

kingnedved

02-22-2012

ww

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-22-2012

Its same here solo lane or jungle + gank

All Tier God-Tier 1 champs are either solo lane or jungle since high end teams don't just duo lane they gank.

High end is whoever jungle does better wins game.

Riven + Lee Sin
OP solid picks jungle and can even lane

Morgana + Sion are 2 chars u left off list that are pretty amazing.

GP
Do anything Solid pick

Rumble isnt really a high end jungler/ganker he is more of a pro laner that wins he can jungle/gank but ur better off with Riven/Shyvana/Lee. Solid pick for lane

Tryndy blows jungle now due to the rage nerf and people complain his slow is OP because it also lowers enemy AD but u know what is better Sion stun not being able to do move is infinity worse then having lower AD but he is a solid top lane pick still assuming your proponents will suck and feed you.

Singed is a lot like Tryndamere he needs to farm to be great.

Tokinatoor

02-22-2012

You forgot my favorite Udyr

Wukong is good too

Quick Rawr

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokinatoor View Post
You forgot my favorite Udyr

Wukong is good too
Ah yes! Both of those are spectacular. I wasn't trying to make a complete list, as I left off quite a few... but it was interesting that although this map has more teamfights more often than SR (in my experience) that the solo laners or junglers are king of the map.