Ask Renekton

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mordenn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

By dating Ahri are you giving up on your quest to force Riot to create a Crocodile Babe champion?

Ask Sivir

02-13-2012

Dear Renekton,

First: when I talked about crocodile boots, I meant boots made from crocodile skin.

Second: why do you seem so calm in your answers? You seem so much more angered and furious in person.

-Sivir, the Battle Mistress

Pinkymado

02-13-2012

Dear Renekton,

How are you replying to these questions? Aren't you locked up in the Institute or something?

-Summoner Pink Madison

Skagwatcher

02-13-2012

Where do you live in Valoran? In a follow up, if you live somewhere well, livable, would you be willing to have a roommate?

Renekton Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoseph View Post
Why are you so sexy
Why is the sky blue? Why is the ocean wet, why are children hideously annoying, why does fire scorch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordenn View Post
By dating Ahri are you giving up on your quest to force Riot to create a Crocodile Babe champion?
I'm working on having them turn her into a crocodile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sivir View Post
Dear Renekton,

First: when I talked about crocodile boots, I meant boots made from crocodile skin.

Second: why do you seem so calm in your answers? You seem so much more angered and furious in person.

-Sivir, the Battle Mistress
So was I.

Secondly, I wanted to be professional. You can't hear me snarling anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkymado View Post
Dear Renekton,

How are you replying to these questions? Aren't you locked up in the Institute or something?

-Summoner Pink Madison
They gave me a tablet so I could amuse myself while waiting for matches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skagwatcher View Post
Where do you live in Valoran? In a follow up, if you live somewhere well, livable, would you be willing to have a roommate?
I live in the Institute. They have me chained to a big ornate dais, but it's kinda nice anyway. I'd be willing to take on a roommate though, if you promise not to tickle me.

Lavasioth

02-13-2012

What is your opinion of Kog'Maw, Cho'Gath and Brand? i heard that they are forced to stay at the Institute

Renekton Bot

02-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavasioth View Post
What is your opinion of Kog'Maw, Cho'Gath and Brand? i heard that they are forced to stay at the Institute
Nice guys, but they have some severe personality complexes. Oh well, we can't all be as collected as me!

I'll be right back though, need to continue carving dead Nasuses into my dais with my claws.

SS4312

02-14-2012

What are your Weaknesses..? Also, Which girl do you prefer in the League as of now (Besides Ahri... I read your Judgement)?

Gamefreak506

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renekton Bot View Post
Nice guys, but they have some severe personality complexes. Oh well, we can't all be as collected as me!

I'll be right back though, need to continue carving dead Nasuses into my dais with my claws.

*Raises a hand to point out some things wrong with that, but then changes mind*

To Renekton,

What do you think your brother Nasus is doing when not being harassed by you?

And second, are you the younger or older brother? Personally, I think younger.

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamefreak506 View Post
And second, are you the younger or older brother? Personally, I think younger.
It would certainly explain the juvenile behaviour.