New Kill Lane Bot o.0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

scott4ta

02-13-2012

Keep in mind was normals vs scrubs but the dmg potential is definitely high. Rumble and Swain are the two in the new bot lane kill lane. I was Rumble and in the first game I tried this, I went 17-4-17 and went 22-7-18 in the second game.
Let me know what you guys think after you try it! Should grab one exhaust and one ignite and at level 2 is a high kill chance on any ad/support.

Rythoka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

Leona/J4

gg

TheGreatKraksby

02-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rythoka View Post
Leona/J4

gg
Leona/Xin or Swain/Talon.

Granted, it's normals, but still. I've pissed so many people off with this combo it's ridiculous.

Rythoka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

I'd find Leona/Blitz REALLY annoying.

Quick Rawr

02-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rythoka View Post
I'd find Leona/Blitz REALLY annoying.
No damage.

Leona/Vayne is the most annoying bot lane I've come across. Plus, they just build a bit of MR and they would be alright against you guys. Farm under turret and they would be JUST fine. And they'd be able to push you guys pretty easily.

scott4ta

02-13-2012

Yeah Leona is one of the most annoying. We raped a J4/Blitz combo with Rum/Sw and their Lee Sin was camping us so i felt even Leona wouldn't have made much difference. Rumbles Q will still hurt while stunned by Leona should be an interesting matchup haha.