OP Singed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuicidalUrge

02-12-2012

Ok, so I just played a game against Singed that we would've won if not for him. Ok so im looking at the dmg he is taking when a turret is attacking him and he is only taking 60-70 dmg. I look at his armor and he has about 60. And turrets do like i dont know dmg, so pls someone tell me how this singed is only taking this much dmg

Sam

02-12-2012

Don't know. Frozen heart or Radium?

Dubledox

02-12-2012

His ulti, runes, passive, and you're not getting enough armpen maybe? Singed is nuts of TT. Best to play ranked and ban him.

TheCrazyNutcase

02-13-2012

He is very weak early game, that's your chance to feed off him.

Gogkiller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

haha was that me? it wasn't a ranked game .. but i just played a game today as singed and had like.. idk 18+ kills 5 dies and 20+ assists.. and of course my team was kill stealing a lot.. but heck was fun

jb06

02-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogkiller View Post
haha was that me? it wasn't a ranked game .. but i just played a game today as singed and had like.. idk 18+ kills 5 dies and 20+ assists.. and of course my team was kill stealing a lot.. but heck was fun
yep you were the only one playing singed today

DiaBahlical

02-13-2012

Was it me?

Gogkiller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

haha so u played recently too? what was your kill/death/assist ratio?

SentinelOfPain

02-13-2012

Poison gas, poison gas everywhere.

But seriously, don't chase Singed. If he runs after you, run past your turret and watch him soak up the damage. Slowly, but surely, he will die or retreat.

DiaBahlical

02-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogkiller View Post
haha so u played recently too? what was your kill/death/assist ratio?
I was mainly just saying that for the lulz. I'm sure plenty of people play Singed on TT. But yeah, I went 8/1/5. Smaller map size + Boots of Swiftness + MS quints + Insanity Potion + Ghost = poison everywhere.