Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Gragas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skagwatcher

Senior Member

02-21-2012

If i am correct, there are 2 parts to this drinking competition. Miss Fortune and Gangplank enter in the making grog portion, not the drinking part. Then again, your society being so different then mine, i have no idea what actually happens.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Gragas

Senior Member

02-22-2012

Quote:
ætherwrack:
Dear Gragas,

Why have you never been invited to the yearly GrugMug Grog Slog in Bilgewater? Is it because you're not a native or because you refuse to compete with those lightweights? After all, Gangplank is old and Fortune is a woman. If you can't drink them under the table, you should retire your keg.


That skank Miss Fortune and Old-ass Pirate Gangplank are too easy. I 'ave my own competition, even Jax is in it. I'm'a 'old it next month.

Quote:
Skagwatcher:
If i am correct, there are 2 parts to this drinking competition. Miss Fortune and Gangplank enter in the making grog portion, not the drinking part. Then again, your society being so different then mine, i have no idea what actually happens.


The other part is getting an empty mug and then putting everything you can find-- even from your pockets-- and whoever's got the balls to drink it gets a prize. I don't want it-- I got my own things to get busy on.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

02-23-2012

Hello, Gragas.

Do bartenders typically run or cheer when you arrive? I imagine they think you'll drink everything, but on the other hand, they get money.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Gragas

Senior Member

02-23-2012

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
Hello, Gragas.

Do bartenders typically run or cheer when you arrive? I imagine they think you'll drink everything, but on the other hand, they get money.


'ey there, dragon thingy! Nah only some of the Noxian bartenders run. In this case, the ones at the tavern nearest to the edge of the city tend to run their arses away when they see me! But everyone else is like "'ey look, it's Gragas! Let's give order some of 'is Graggy Ice and give 'im drinks on us!" *hiccup*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

02-23-2012

deer fat hooman

if i ated u, wuld i be full or drnk?

luv kog maw


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Gragas

Senior Member

02-23-2012

Quote:
ætherwrack:
deer fat hooman

if i ated u, wuld i be full or drnk?

luv kog maw


I'm bigger than you and I'm 'igher in the food chain! Now get in mah belleh!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

02-24-2012

Quote:
Ask Gragas:
I'm bigger than you and I'm 'igher in the food chain! Now get in mah belleh!

...tell that to my true form.

Now, I hate beer, and that's when it's cold. I know it's much worse when warm, and that barrel you carry around doesn't look all that insulating. So... how can you willingly drink that?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

Senior Member

02-24-2012

Quote:
Ask Gragas:
That skank Miss Fortune and Old-ass Pirate Gangplank are too easy. I 'ave my own competition, even Jax is in it. I'm'a 'old it next month.


I look forward to it! Maybe I can convince Shyvana to come along.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Gragas

Senior Member

02-24-2012

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
...tell that to my true form.

Now, I hate beer, and that's when it's cold. I know it's much worse when warm, and that barrel you carry around doesn't look all that insulating. So... how can you willingly drink that?


Aw watchout! We got ourselves a badass over 'ere! 'ave this bottle of aged wine I've been 'iding in mah farm! It's warm as you've expected.

Insula--Ins-ulat-- *hiccup* naw! I don't care what that word means.

Quote:
Ask Jax:
I look forward to it! Maybe I can convince Shyvana to come along.


Time to invent some Graggy Dragon now, aye?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

02-25-2012

I can't stand alcohol, Gragas, but thank you. Perhaps Fiora will like it.

As for what you and Jax are planning... ugh. I'll come, just to ensure that the Grandmaster doesn't make too big an idiot of himself. With luck, Miss Fortune will be around for me to talk to.

A question, Gragas. Do you ever worry that all that alcohol makes you more flammable?