Rumble Vs Ryze Top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shriek

02-12-2012

Which should win with no jungle taken into consideration?

Feranath

02-12-2012

Rumble would win if you are talking about equal skill.
Both harass in a similar fashion but Rumble would come out on top each time.

lmaonade200

02-12-2012

they harass in completely different manners o_o rumble needs to get closer than ryze's range for this flamethrower to hit, and his harpoons need LoS

but rumble is a lot quicker, tankier, and manuvers better, so i'd say the rumble for the first few levels

AceTokyo

02-12-2012

Ryze would win hands down. Ryze is a direct counter to Rumble as his CDs are lower than Rumbles and with his snare, it completely stops Rumble in his place when he's trying to use his flames + speed boost.

Im FabuIous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2012

the better player wins.

King Lenny

04-03-2012

Rumble would win most times in real games because Ryze is very vulnerable to top ganks since he has zero mobility and squishy early. Rumble on other hand has great gank initiation from Ult and very safe from ganks because of shield + movement speed buff.

As far as 1v1, im not sure but i dont think it matters since games arent played out that way.

McDracos

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceTokyo View Post
Ryze would win hands down. Ryze is a direct counter to Rumble as his CDs are lower than Rumbles and with his snare, it completely stops Rumble in his place when he's trying to use his flames + speed boost.
You forgot to mention range; Ryze can poke with Overload at 675 range and can root at 625 while Flamethrower has a 600 range, and harpoon can be blocked by creeps.

Glacea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2012

Ryze > rumble until ryze runs outta mana.

Everytime Rumble would try to engage Ryze can just snare+Q and disengage. Only problem here is mana

Zagros

04-03-2012

I would like to think rumble, but than i think of how Ryze builds and how he naturally gets MR in his damage build(like a banshees veil, MR + Mana + Shield + Health), rumble might win if he builds to counter ryze, but he's going to lose some damage early/mid game in order to do that, while Ryze will get stronger both defensive and offensively