Need advice for a 3150 champ!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hyosun

02-13-2012

I suppose Xin is going to be somewhat beginner-friendly because he's got the regen on hit. He's going to have strong ganks obviously so that's always a plus. However because the new jungle gives less xp and gold per camp, junglers like Xin may level up too slow to be effective. Can't say for sure, so you'll have to get thoughts from someone who still plays him ( really rare these days ).

If you want to try out jungling right now though, pick Mundo. Wasn't aware of it until I saw a guide on solomid that made me take a good look at his abilities and realize his obvious jungling tools.

*passive hp regen
*strong aoe dmg = faster jungle than udyr or shyvana ( quite a statement really )
*strong ad steroid
*spammable skillshot that applies 40% slow at level 1

Just check solomid's guide on it and see if you feel comfortable with it in a bot game. I remember a mundo jungling the day after that guide came out and ya know he wasn't bad at all. ****ing cleavers man..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyosun View Post
I suppose Xin is going to be somewhat beginner-friendly because he's got the regen on hit. He's going to have strong ganks obviously so that's always a plus. However because the new jungle gives less xp and gold per camp, junglers like Xin may level up too slow to be effective. Can't say for sure, so you'll have to get thoughts from someone who still plays him ( really rare these days ).

If you want to try out jungling right now though, pick Mundo. Wasn't aware of it until I saw a guide on solomid that made me take a good look at his abilities and realize his obvious jungling tools.

*passive hp regen
*strong aoe dmg = faster jungle than udyr or shyvana ( quite a statement really )
*strong ad steroid
*spammable skillshot that applies 40% slow at level 1

Just check solomid's guide on it and see if you feel comfortable with it in a bot game. I remember a mundo jungling the day after that guide came out and ya know he wasn't bad at all. ****ing cleavers man..
Need spellvamp quints though for him to jungle really well imo.