Need advice for a 3150 champ!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ARGorilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2012

Hey, just wanted to get some advice on who to spend my hard earned IP on.

I usually play ranged AP/AD characters and tanks/bruisers. I've played the most with Vlad, Yorick, Mundo, Ziggs and Pantheon.

Thinking about Corki, GP, Nidalee, Blitz, Anivia and Xin Zhao.

I usually play bot or solo top.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2012

GP has a lot of versatility being able to solo top, mid or jungle. Nidalee can solo top, mid or support. I like both of those champs quite a bit and would suggest either of them. Nidalee is a LOT of fun to play.

Strikerfox

02-12-2012

If Blitz is 3150, get him. Ignoring everything else, he's the most fun out of the ones you listed. Anivia would be a close second. Either way, practice on bots until you can nail their skill shots every time.

ARGorilla

02-12-2012

Nidalee's versatility really appeals to me, Blitz is also a lot of fun, I've been abusing him for the free week. I want to try out Nidalee because I might like her playstyle better.

thanks for replies

Hyosun

02-12-2012

I find that Nidalee is the most active of all of them. There is not a second that goes by that you're idle with Nid and her mobility is something you miss whenever you're playing someone else.

SavageWolves

02-12-2012

Nidalee or gangplank.

Both are exactly what you want. And Nid has 7 abilities. OP.

KillrInstnct

02-13-2012

I have used Anivia for a long time , to use her right , I find her really fun ( espescially abusing her passive with the turrets ) She can make great damage output but is squishy unfortunately . But Bliz looks really fun , can't wait to buy him

WonTooSri

02-13-2012

Depends on your play style quite frankly. I personally love blitz. He is the character I play the most out of them. He is also considered the only support on that list based solely on the meta. If you want to carry. I would recommend gangplank or AD nidalee. Both very strong at the moment. Their versatility in lane is really stunning(solo top). I personally don't see anivia or corki as much anymore. However, I have to say anivia is really fun, if you can control her skill set. She is a different type of ap carry and needs practice to learn. Lots of practice. Hope this helps.

ARGorilla

02-13-2012

Is Xin Zhao a beginner friendly jungler?

I haven't tried jungling yet at all and I feel like that would really help my awareness for ganks when I'm laning and to learn ward placement

Quick Rawr

02-13-2012

A nice beginning jungler would be Shaco, Fiddlesticks, Cho'Gath, Warwick... many others. (3150 and cheaper champs)

Xin is alright, but he just isn't as potent in team fights/versatility unless you're REALLY good with him.

My personal favourite is Cho'Gath. SO MUCH VERSATILITY! He can jungle as a tank, tanky dps, AP tank, straight AP. He can Solo Top, Solo Mid, Jungle. He has decent damage output, he has a sick hidden passive of being large so he can cover up your carries so the enemy can't target them. He has a true damage nuke, He naturally has high health. His passive allows easy jungling. His passive allows him to 2v1 in a lane and still be able to farm. He's the best (: