Best Assassin Champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Synhyborex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2012

twitch is a strong damage dealer, but he's way too squishy in my opinion. while twitch can wreck most champs 1v1, he's pretty useless in team fights unless he gets defensive items; as soon as he leaves stealth, it's a matter of literally 1 to 2 seconds before he's dead (assuming the enemy knows how to play). this is precisely why i stopped playing twitch.

shaco is a badass jungler and very dominant early game, but he scales off dramatically late game unless he's gotten really farmed or fed. he really just doesn't do enough damage later to justify him as a solid pick.

akali is a good pick, but she's really weak until level 6. i play akali a lot, so i know all the weaknesses and strengths of her kit. at level 6 she can close gaps and deal huge damage incredibly quickly, but her escape isn't as great. the shroud covers you, but it's stationary. in a situation where you're surrounded on all sides, you die anyway. also, akali is easily shut down by any tanky champs (wukong is my least favorite enemy as akali) and her damage scales off a lot as the game progresses as well. like twitch, she excels at 1v1 or 1v2 combat, decimating enemies, but in terms of getting in and out, she's not the best. in team fights she excels at picking off the squishies, but usually dies. she's ideal for picking off a series of low health targets.

talon is the best in my opinion. while i don't play him, his kit makes it really easy for him to jump on an enemy, deal huge amounts of damage, and get out without much risk. unlike akali, after he gets into a skirmish, he can still get out with his ult (and deal more damage on the way out!), as well as jump in with a sweet silence, a slow, DoT, and a skill that does more damage if you land any of his other skills.

karthus isn't an assassin, per se...but he's a solid pick. as a karthus player, i know that though he's really squishy, his huge damage output and wall more than make up for it. the wall not only gives a dramatic slow, but also lowers armor and mr for your team to deal a significantly larger amount of damage. even after you're dead, unless the fight travels far beyond your range, you're still a huge threat with your aoe, both your q and e, as well as your w and the infamous ult.

GeeHow

Recruiter

07-21-2012

Wukong: fighter, assassin,and stealth, maybe even solo top

Fading Alone

04-21-2013

I love Evelynn. She's so much fun to play. And Shaco as well.

Tangar0a

04-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuryaka View Post
The only thing Teemo does is make autoattackers sad. And for that, just grab a QSS if he's really focusing you.

Noob here, what is a QSS?

Cheers

Swagboy

04-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangar0a View Post
Noob here, what is a QSS?

Cheers
Quicksilver Sash.

Pantheon is the best assassin!

chococlaaw

04-21-2013

akali

dehunter456

04-21-2013

The necro

Darklarik

04-21-2013

That Purple Bug that kills everyone then flies away
Attachment 667924

Runeholtz

04-21-2013

For when you want to smash things with a hammer, there is Poppy.

With her ult, you can create all sorts of havic in a team fight.

Nihalum

04-24-2013

All these new players playing Teemo T_T doesn't realize he is one of the most hated/annoying/unskilled champion in game.