Match matching sucks!! heres why!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Milpitas

02-12-2012

So I was in a 5v5 game. This is our line up :

Ashe, Rammus, Gragas, Lee Sin, Skarner

vs
Xin Zhao,Skarner,Zilean,Teemo,Karthus

I don't really know why ****ing riot gives me the WORSE line up. Ashe's score was 3-10, Lee sin was 1-7 i think but he did no damage to the team. And the best of all was that everyone on my team had under 100 wins!! They were both under lvl 20s. The other team had an advantage which was unfair. Xin Zhao was also fed with about 11 kills. We still lost though because we had no damage and everyone sucks. I get so many tribunal bans not even kidding like 6+ because of this. At the end of queue, the only level 30 was Xin Zhao with over 3000+ games played!! Honestly, its one of the most unfair games i've played. I hope this stupid game stays free because nobody would ever pay to play for league of legends when they still can't even fix their match making queue. League of legends is like maplestory , they both are free but you pay for cosmetics that make your " character look cool " thats ****ing sad. **** waste of my 40 mins i just trolled my whole team and f-bombed then ROFL hahahahaha

TeddyTeemo

02-12-2012

The other day I actually bothered to check my team and enenmy team's match history

all my team mates had a lossing street............ while the other team had a winning street...
seriously gg

don't know why but after lossing 20 games in a row, i realise their match system needs a serious re-work on

Newatdizbrah

02-12-2012

"Match me with *******" Stop pressing that button

Muzukashi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2012

Ahm. The reason this is an overlooked part of the ggame is because of the button right next to the "match me with teammates "button. (Pretty sure it says " I will invite my own....")
Pretty sure you have friends you can depend on or atleast not rage on when they mess up...try playing with them. Or go draft quenu.

PS. Isn't the reason random Q is so short the fact that it just makes a match out of everyone? You kinda signed up for it.
PS.S. lol @ the censored swears

Homebrew

02-12-2012

I'm so sick of getting stuck on **** teams it's making me consider uninstalling. Every frikin game it's the same ****.

Undone

02-12-2012

Really play with your friends and if your good you can do good even with the scrubs and add the good people from the other team.

Chief Zeno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

you alright? and LOL @ the maplestory reference