Mordekaiser - Late game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slinkywheel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2012

Early game he's not so great, mid to mid-late game he's really good (assuming you are not underfarmed) and at the VERY late game I usually seem to fall off a bit

Anyone else notice this?

Client May Crash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2012

early game hes epic, mid game he's epic against nubs and alright against coordinated teams, late game he falls off usually. thats how i see

White Mute

02-12-2012

I think it happens to most champs, hyper carries aside. Said carries are also why his ult is amazing late game even if his damage starts to fall behind.

Xenoith

02-12-2012

He's only bad at level 1-2 really, by level 3 he can clear waves decently. Once he gets revolver his early game is solid. Mid he usually dominates if he's farming well and can ult correct targets. Late game he's alright at gibbing one person and doing some medium AoE damage.

Slymerz

02-12-2012

riot forever broke him even though he was balanced cause of all crybabies in the forums. his tank builds don't even work anymore

IS1b3d11b18c692b

02-12-2012

VERY late game he's a free win if you can press R and Ignite.

TaK0s

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Mute View Post
I think it happens to most champs, hyper carries aside. Said carries are also why his ult is amazing late game even if his damage starts to fall behind.
yeah ult the carry before he dies and go get penta's courtesy of your friendly neighborhood ad carry.

Falkirion

02-12-2012

The ****? He is one of the strongest late game champions if he builds ap as he should.

Slinkywheel

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak on a Leash View Post
early game hes epic, mid game he's epic against nubs and alright against coordinated teams, late game he falls off usually. thats how i see
Well at level 1 he's really squishy and has low damage.

At level 3 you have all 3 skills usually, and so your damage output is better. But until you get at least 80 AP or level 6+ you just don't generate enough shield really.

After that though, morde can be a beast, especially against a team with low cc.

But near the very end game where everyone has their items maxed, he falls off a bit since the ap ratio's are somewhat low.

sneekymoose

02-12-2012

It depends how you build. A lot of people are doing this tanky morde, I tried it and it does fall off late because you split your income, you dont do enough damage, or tank enough.

Sounds crazy, but full ap morde I think is the best.

wota
boots
deathcap
lichbane

and two situational ap/defensive items.

this makes morde a late game beast, his Q proc's lich bane and it converts all the damage to magic damage, on a single target you'll hit for about 1k