wukong vs. kennen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CLG DoubIelift

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2012

how do you play against kennen as wukong? tips please, is it a good matchup or bad.

Dr Ben PhD

02-11-2012

I would try and play someone else personally. Kennen is a very strong top laner, especially against low sustain (like wu).

SynysterSlayer

02-11-2012

You get zoned or you get owned. Do your best to hide behind your minion wave. Save your decoy for when he lightning rushes in.

spsp

02-11-2012

actually i main kennen and wukong and mord give me the most trouble usually just saying, so i have always assumed wukong was a strong match up against kennen

Hourricane

02-11-2012

It's not that good matchup but you can win sure.
Play agressive. Wukong is one of the stupidest champ in LoL actually (he was designed as a "new player champ" anyway). Early game your burst is insane, your autoattack are good (thanks to steroid + armor reduction) and on top of that you have a ****ing stealth!
Well, charge Kennen if he lets you do so. Make him pay and if you don't play passive, you'll get harrassed and your game'll be ****ed.
When it comes to fights trully (obviously Kennen will run away and try to harrass you after your combo), let him use his E before doing your ult. First, it can drain a quarter of his energy and it has a very long CD early. Burn your ult when you're sure that he can't E out of it. Your ult is ten time better than his (in term of damage and utility), use it wisely.

Once Kennen has sustain it won't be as easy. But if you have Madred by this time, the tide can turn in your favor and you can punish him hard for trying to Q+W you.

Kennen is beatable by every melee that have gap closers (that's why Kennen is awfuly strong again Udyr or Garen) and I usually win my lane as Viktor/Swain when I'm facing him.

CLG DoubIelift

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hourricane View Post
It's not that good matchup but you can win sure.
Play agressive. Wukong is one of the stupidest champ in LoL actually (he was designed as a "new player champ" anyway). Early game your burst is insane, your autoattack are good (thanks to steroid + armor reduction) and on top of that you have a ****ing stealth!
Well, charge Kennen if he lets you do so. Make him pay and if you don't play passive, you'll get harrassed and your game'll be ****ed.
When it comes to fights trully (obviously Kennen will run away and try to harrass you after your combo), let him use his E before doing your ult. First, it can drain a quarter of his energy and it has a very long CD early. Burn your ult when you're sure that he can't E out of it. Your ult is ten time better than his (in term of damage and utility), use it wisely.

Once Kennen has sustain it won't be as easy. But if you have Madred by this time, the tide can turn in your favor and you can punish him hard for trying to Q+W you.

Kennen is beatable by every melee that have gap closers (that's why Kennen is awfuly strong again Udyr or Garen) and I usually win my lane as Viktor/Swain when I'm facing him.
wtf ur lvl 10 O.O

CLG DoubIelift

02-11-2012

im talking about ad kennen, how do u beat ad kennen top just saying