Ping Fix

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Purer Texan

Senior Member

02-11-2012

I really need help fixing my ping. Half the time when I play this game, I am playing on a 400 ping. It will also randomly spike during games.

I live in California so I don't understand how my ping is always this high. Also, this is the only game I play where I get a ping this high.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DENGY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-11-2012

LOL u live in CA and you get 400 ping.

You should be getting like 15 ping or something


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Purer Texan

Senior Member

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RíCEHERŇ View Post
LOL u live in CA and you get 400 ping.

You should be getting like 15 ping or something
I know its terrible. Playing with a half a second delay is annoying as hell.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LocknDoTs

Senior Member

02-11-2012

only thing i can suggest is Leatrix Latency Fix if its that bad..
I run off of tethering my 3G phone to my computer and i run the game at around 90-130ms every game


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShawninator

Senior Member

02-11-2012

Stop playing on open wifi networks.
Stop playing on college networks.
Stop playing on public networks.
Stop playing on networks that anybody is downloading anything on.

Solution: Pay your way into the internet world like the grown ups and get a real internet connection.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Purer Texan

Senior Member

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShawninator View Post
Stop playing on open wifi networks.
Stop playing on college networks.
Stop playing on public networks.
Stop playing on networks that anybody is downloading anything on.

Solution: Pay your way into the internet world like the grown ups and get a real internet connection.
I pay 50 a month for internet. Sorry my parents don't pay for mine.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Purer Texan

Senior Member

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocknDoTs View Post
only thing i can suggest is Leatrix Latency Fix if its that bad..
I run off of tethering my 3G phone to my computer and i run the game at around 90-130ms every game
Thanks, I'm trying it out right now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShawninator

Senior Member

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric J View Post
I pay 50 a month for internet. Sorry my parents don't pay for mine.
Take your $50 and get another ISP. Something is terribly wrong to get a ping of 400 in your own state.

You aren't getting much value for your money.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tharama

Senior Member

02-11-2012

I like how this thread is about abusing someone for having an irregular ping rather then any talk about the bugged ping bar.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gundaime Kai

Senior Member

02-11-2012

$50? Are you using that Clear ****?


12