Ranked Teammates Problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DISINTEGRATED GB

02-11-2012

Ok so just about 15 minutes ago i played a game as Ahri and ended up 8-2 in the beginning. and every lane was up like 4 kills except top who was a gangplank that was 0-4 vs a morde. Well we ended up losing this game because of one teammate basically "feeding" even though our jungler had ganked for him 3 times and done a good job all the time.

So my question is, can you being to work on some way to fix matchmaking? this has happened to me a lot... (It's VERY annoying) This was at around 1050 ELO which i can't get out of cause almost every game i go about 4-6 kills positive and one person ruins game and i've lost many ranked's due to this. So please i beg of you try and develop a solution to ranked match making or just a way to differ better players from worse players

Maybe, by Wins or Amount of times reported? or even when you que for ranked you can choose what roles you can play. I.E Support Bottom, Solo Top, or Jungle.

IKoDuan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2012

all of this has been suggested before

the system lets good players move up how ever much people say otherwise

Hyosun

02-12-2012

thing is, even good players have bad games. I do, and so do you I'm sure. I went full ****** solo top riven against another and died 3x for obvious reasons ( that and I didn't put a ward up there anyway ).

I normally play really well and defensive but I'm not perfect. If you want to move up in elo you're going to have to acknowledge the fact that you will have to do way more than your part and carry people who aren't as good as you. You may have to be on your A game when someone else is on their C game. And you may have to LEAD, not just have a good k/d ratio in order for you to overcome a lot of challenges.

It's all right to get frustrated and complain in game ( to an extent ). But in time I hope you and everyone else will humbly accept that we're all bad relative to thousands of other players and have to improve if we want to raise elo. I have friends who play at 1100 and friends who play at 1800. There is a huge difference in the way they play but it is on THEIR merit ( not their feeder teammates ) that they got ahead.

Aphotic Raven

02-12-2012

heh hes not even trolling, have a look at his match history, poor dude

tbh the only way to consistently win is to duo-queue with someone about as good as you, you're removing 25% of the chance of your team having a baddie on it.

timpar3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2012

Yeah but still.. Like he said.. It only takes ONE person to ruin an entire game..

Diminishing gold on kills isn't good enough honestly.. After a person dies 4 times in a row without a kill they need to just drop instantly to 50g.. Because people just farm and farm that person..

Saiyushu

02-12-2012

Should do something like have a person who has twice as many deaths as takedowns (kills+assists) lose double elo xD.