what combo on kennen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HYKUUU

02-11-2012

like what spells do I use for a combo, like I have seen people talking about kennen has a specific combonation of spells to kill someone

nzzmorea4

02-11-2012

1. Hover cursor over target
2. Begin clicking as fast as you can.
3. Roll face on keyboard.
4. ???
5. GG nooblords.

ApathyWolf

02-11-2012

I usually E, then Q, then W, then Q, and if I have to R.

Masterwalker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2012

1. charge your AA stun charge.

2. Land Q.

3. Go up there and land AA.

4. E.

5. ULT IGNITE

SynysterSlayer

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeZeil View Post
like what spells do I use for a combo, like I have seen people talking about kennen has a specific combonation of spells to kill someone
No, it depends on the situation. To get the most you need to use his passive. Build up the mark on his Auto attack. For a 1v1 fight you can harass with his Q and W till they are half health or so. Lightning rush in, W, auto attack with the mark and stun. You can auto attack a few times then just Q then when they start running.

Best not to run around wasting your ult.

For team fights wait for your team to initiate and for the enemy to blow their CC. Lightning rush in hitting as many enemies as possible, ult, W. If any of the carriers aren't dead Q them again once the stun is up and they should be stunned again.

Sir Pansylot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2012

Who ever told you that is a shameless liar! Compared to other champs, Kennen's combo is relatively easy. In the laning phase, build up your passive to full stacks and then chuck your q at a target. this is not necessary, but it helps a ton. If you manage to land your q, dive the enemy with your e. the only combo based move of Kennen is his w, which only works when you are close to someone with your passive on. Cast your ult in team fights or to win that jungle gank and you are good to go.

Slimlenny

02-11-2012

The wombo combo, of course.

KingKobold

02-11-2012

Go top lane against someone without range
Autoattack them with impunity
Use your W to get free stuns because your mark of the storm lasts practically forever
Don't even bother with Q unless they try to do anything other than passively farm, because god forbid anyone try to actually LANE AGAINST KENNEN.

If they at any point drop below half health, or try to fight you simply push all the buttons and receive a free kill because Kennen is an OP faceroll piece of sh*t that should be nerfed into the ground.

Rumble Bot

02-11-2012

Throw keyboard down stairs, make sure you the R button is hit every once in a while.

Master Yi is the one where you roll a baby's face on the keyboard. Not Kennen. Get facts straight please.