Pure Crit Rune Page

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AL Penguin

02-11-2012

With no apparent reason whatsoever, I set out to create a pure critical damage rune page....

I'm at +35% crit damage

before I regret what I've done, I want to ask... does it stack with IE?

so will I do 285% damage or just 250%?

Confeti

02-11-2012

Yes.

YamadaADTRAPM6

02-11-2012

Take the crit damage mastery for the extra 10%, and yes, you'll be dealing 295% damage crits. Crit damage is the strongest scaling stat in the game (other than specific cases, like GA scaling with death timers). The only issue with building so much crit damage is that giving up all the other runes makes laning pretty rough. The only champ that setup is at all viable on is Trynd, and that's really only in an easier lane matchup.

F3d4ykin

02-11-2012

Yes, but it has been proven on these forums many times before that you do more damage on crits and every single other auto attacks with armor pen reds and quints (you can still use seals and glyphs I guess) unless the target has over 300 armor. When they have over 350 armor attack damage per level gives higher crits. Its really dumb that they are so easily outclassed =(

Asalikan

02-11-2012

Most you can get from a full crit damage page is like 48%.
I got tired of them being worse than Crit chance and combined them all.

And those cost 820 a piece.

redlightman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2012

They stack, but you get more damage out of ArP.

YamadaADTRAPM6

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by F3d4ykin View Post
Yes, but it has been proven on these forums many times before that you do more damage on crits and every single other auto attacks with armor pen reds and quints (you can still use seals and glyphs I guess) unless the target has over 300 armor. When they have over 350 armor attack damage per level gives higher crits. Its really dumb that they are so easily outclassed =(
They're outclassed early game. Once you buy a Last Whisper, ArPen runes are pretty useless, as at that point in the game flat penetration has been wiped out really hard by enemy champs actually building armor items. Crit Damage runes are an interesting case, as they're one of the only sets of runes that's overshadowed early and useful late, 90% of runes are the exact opposite, their main utility is for laning phase.