Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Jaykoboy Fanfic] Accepting the Exile

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

02-21-2012

Quote:
WateryMind:
Bah. Both you and Ryugi make me want to right a LoL fanfiction. I hate you for it, because I tend to throw in original characters into my stories, and I don't wanna even attempt making a character that isn't 2D atm >.<

Don't worry; original characters aren't that hard. You don't have to plan what'll happen. I managed to write 289 pages of a book (Landscape and double-column that, to make it into an actual book, with 578 pages) without planning a single thing. I just sat down, cranked out some stuff, and when I got off, I was done. I had no clue how my character would develop, and he still did! Him and his girlfriend that is.

Just saying that you don't need to make them 3-D before you write. Start 2-D, and work from there!

Ryugi Kazamaru

02-21-2012

Quote:
WateryMind:
Bah. Both you and Ryugi make me want to right a LoL fanfiction. I hate you for it, because I tend to throw in original characters into my stories, and I don't wanna even attempt making a character that isn't 2D atm >.<

You flatter me. >///< I'm glad you like my writing. New part was posted a couple days ago too if you care to read.

No one has posted or commented on it since I uploaded the newest section, so I;d assumed people had sorta stopped reading. XD

AzureSaber

02-22-2012

Quote:
Ryugi Kazamaru:
You flatter me. >///< I'm glad you like my writing. New part was posted a couple days ago too if you care to read.

No one has posted or commented on it since I uploaded the newest section, so I;d assumed people had sorta stopped reading. XD

Srsly. That happened to me. I'm sad because everybody else's fics are getting attention except mine. Makes me almost not want to post again....ever.....(must not think about that)

HuggableZombie

02-22-2012

Quote:
AzureSaber:
Srsly. That happened to me. I'm sad because everybody else's fics are getting attention except mine. Makes me almost not want to post again....ever.....(must not think about that)

your not the only one. I get Ceru and Jayko that posts on my fics and thats about it. And its not very often either.

Eredaar

02-22-2012

:? I feel like writing a fic... but I am to lazy :S

Cerubois

02-25-2012

Jayko, I've discovered some possibly disturbing information for you.

The Riven you think you know and love... is lying about her age. She's actually an undercover 33-year-old reporter pretending to be a teenager in order to get the scoop on what life as a high schooler is like nowadays. (Now that would be an excellent movie plot... oh wait. never mind.)

Seriously though. She's older than you by about 20 years. Thought you might like to know. Or not know. Whichever makes me happiest. Bwahahaha.

Ryugi Kazamaru

02-25-2012

I refuse to believe she's that old. Personally, I just think Riot doesn't care about their dates much, so they throw out numbers.

I estimate Riven is roughly 25, making her roughly 18 when she invaded Ionia assuming 7 years of difference. That sounds about right.

Jaykoboy

02-25-2012

IRL, I'm 14, true. But in the world of LoL, I'm 28. So, yeah, at her lowest estimated age, she's younger than my character.

Beat that.

Ryugi Kazamaru

02-25-2012

Assuming Riven is about 25, that makes her and I roughly the same age bot IC AND IRL.

Beat THAT. =D

Ryugi Kazamaru

02-25-2012

I was referring to the fact that Kaz is 25, and I'll be 25 come April. So, either IC or IRL, Riven and I are approximately the same age. As opposed to you being 14 IRL and Jay being 28 IC.

Riven's voice actress is, also, currently 24. But no one really cares about that. XD