Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LolGameCast

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kiLzeD

02-11-2012

Not 100% of this should go here or the Fan art but seeing as this really isn;t art I stuck with here.

I use to cast some starcraft 2 like when it first came out for about a month but I wasn't good at playing SC2 so it didn't really turn that great seeing as I didn't know too much about the game. I just decided that I would start casting lol games seeing as I love the game. This is my first go at it, it is a game between Fly society Gaming and Go Hard Gaming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDc4IBo1Mzo&feature=youtu.be

Let me know how I did on it. I have another one rendering out right now and it should be up tomorrow.

Also for the audio with that humming and badish quality I have fixed it so the next game should have a lot better sound.