update stuck at 33 percent? help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xEternal Rose

02-11-2012

keeps happening any ideas how to solve this issue

xEternal Rose

02-11-2012

bump

Gehirn05

02-11-2012

Hello,

I had the same issue for a while. Tried a repair install a few times and cleanboot. Nogo.

Eventually I had to uninstall LoL and reinstall/update all over again. That should do it.

-Gehirn

Xocolatl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2012

There's only 1 solution--re-install the entire game.
It's a pain, but well..too bad. I got that a lot too. I'm on my 30th installation now, including Garena and EU client (I only dabbled in EU for a while, so that was like 2 or 3 re-installs).

CheeSenCraCkerz

04-21-2012

This is seriously ridiculous.

It "FINALLY" reaches 99% and just when it is about to finish downloading? It then has a message saying "UPDATE: Error" wow.......... How else can one go about fixing this. I would like to know. Help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Cptn Butt Cheeks

04-21-2012

Yea i got the same thing to

Meilha

08-30-2012

Wait even if i reinstall it will happen again? Would there be a perminent solution to this problem?

SPAMBaconFlavor

08-30-2012

having same issue too =\

re installed 3 times and done many repairs

Lolarious77

08-30-2012

I'm currently trying to patch my game, and just like it did before i re-downloaded everything, it stuck at 33%. I have peer to peer off, but after looking into it, it sounds like my antivirus has something to do with it. I have norton 360, so if anyone can tell me how to set lol as an exclusion that might help. Also I was wondering why the patches aren't added to the downloadable game file? In my head it makes more sense to have updates added so that people that just downloaded the game can go and play without having to wait for patches to load. Or am I the only one waiting 3 hours for it to get to 98% so that it can go right back to 33%? I don't think it's doing anything, but I'll keep waiting...

daternie

08-30-2012

mine stuck at 33% for like 30minutes then it finish'd!