7th slot for overtime-Game mode Sudden Death

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Outplay Nation

02-16-2012

you 1v1 idea is total bull **** after 55min of game a 0-17-5 trynda will easily kill a 12-3-7 ashe. And you idea for the 7th item would make late game champion like nasus or veigar even more op. They can build a bonus defensive item while doing even more op damage

anecrophagist

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitarman187 View Post
i was thinking we have all been in those games that have gone on into forever.

I think that if a game hits 55 mins that a 7th item slot should open up.

How about it!!!

Also a team should be able to select for sudden death in the case of tie games or long games.

I.E if the game hits 55 mins the two teams agree to take theri two strongest champs to fight to death 1v1 winner takes all.

Or even take all 5 from each team and go 1v1 in descending scale of strongest to weakest.

Say Skar 15/3/09 vs vlad 15/5/05
blitz 9/7/4 vs ashe 10/8/4

and so forth team with most wins "wins

ASLO we all hate playing for 55 mins only to find that the other team now wants to surender
I think that after 35-40 mins the surrender option should no longer be allowed. Since each side has put enough time into the game and doesnt want to invest so much time just to get a surender
Winner takes all.

So let me get this right,

You want to turn a destroy the base using team tactics mode of gameplay so that you can win alone without having to utilize team work, without destroying the enemy base?

You should pitch that idea to all the gaming leagues that sponsor the **** out of this game for being a unique and competitive experience?

Think about it.

Chess435

02-16-2012

How about if one team has destroyed more turrets than the other, then each member gets a slight buff going into the fight.

Guitarman187

02-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar23j2 View Post
you 1v1 idea is total bull **** after 55min of game a 0-17-5 trynda will easily kill a 12-3-7 ashe. And you idea for the 7th item would make late game champion like nasus or veigar even more op. They can build a bonus defensive item while doing even more op damage
You ddint read the idea...you would match top palyers second place platers and so forth. also its a vote on the both teams. This idea is more for alleviating long stale mates not for anything else. so a team that is weaker bit has a shot at wining doesnt ahve to vote yes to the idea.

Guitarman187

02-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by anecrophagist View Post
So let me get this right,

You want to turn a destroy the base using team tactics mode of gameplay so that you can win alone without having to utilize team work, without destroying the enemy base?

You should pitch that idea to all the gaming leagues that sponsor the **** out of this game for being a unique and competitive experience?

Think about it.
Its not going to take always from the experience. Like i said you would vote. its to alivety the stale mates and long games. that happen allot!! no one wants to get rid of the team based strat and no one is talking about making this a tranked option. Even though it would be kinda sick in ranked. Have you ever bin in a game that was 70 mins. i have and its just to long sometime people jut want to play during a break or have 40 to 50 mins to spend only this could help.

Guitarman187

02-18-2012

ASLO ...you could make the vote 100% of both teams must agree!

GODZIL5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2012

that would make the game so much more intense but at that point really whever gets the first ace its pritty much gg

Guitarman187

02-24-2012

i think maybe the reds should speak up....Also can we get a lan option

Unlimit3dUz

Recruiter

02-25-2012

terrible idea..

OP is probly the kind of guy who says '''You noob cant even 1v1 me'' when he gets ganked by jungle.

he probly also calls you a ***** everytime u go back to the shop to heal/buy

this game isnt based around 1v1, early game might have some 1v1 situations, but the later u get in the game the less 1v1 and the more 5v5 it gets. ppl base their builds around that, thats why you have ppl buying aura items, etc

making it so that after 55 mins game is decided by 1v1 deathmatch wud be ridiculous, ppl with good 1v1 heroes/builds wud stall the game on purpose to reach that mark

Kassious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2012

I DO like the idea of added slots, at the LEAST for wards. I would greatly enjoy an extra ward-only slot in the inventory.