7th slot for overtime-Game mode Sudden Death

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Guitarman187

02-11-2012

i was thinking we have all been in those games that have gone on into forever.

I think that if a game hits 55 mins that a 7th item slot should open up.

How about it!!!

Also a team should be able to select for sudden death in the case of tie games or long games.

I.E if the game hits 55 mins the two teams agree to take theri two strongest champs to fight to death 1v1 winner takes all.

Or even take all 5 from each team and go 1v1 in descending scale of strongest to weakest.

Say Skar 15/3/09 vs vlad 15/5/05
blitz 9/7/4 vs ashe 10/8/4

and so forth team with most wins "wins

ASLO we all hate playing for 55 mins only to find that the other team now wants to surender
I think that after 35-40 mins the surrender option should no longer be allowed. Since each side has put enough time into the game and doesnt want to invest so much time just to get a surender
Winner takes all.

Skilltestingman

02-11-2012

interesting, it would sure turn the long matches fun.

Guitarman187

02-11-2012

I

I agree I really think they should try it at least everyone would have Aton of fun after a long game

Future203

02-11-2012

One of the few ways to come back from a rough game is to last long enough to the point where neither team is more fed because everyone has full builds. Having another item slot open up would just make it harder to come back IMO.

just Duck 01

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future203 View Post
One of the few ways to come back from a rough game is to last long enough to the point where neither team is more fed because everyone has full builds. Having another item slot open up would just make it harder to come back IMO.
Quoted for truth. Plus, isn't it already kind of sudden death at this point? I mean, once you get far enough into game, the respawn time is so long that usually if you ace the other team or even get 3 of them down it's GG anyway.

I think some other sort of "Sudden Death" rule might be fun.

PuffPuffPanda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-11-2012

5 minutes before finish all players are locked out of the shop. If you want items that are good for deathmatch, you have to survive with them regularly for 5 minutes.

@whatever finish time

Everyone is fully healed, all cooldowns reset, and transported to mid lane next to where their outer turret is. Walls go up at each outer tower and at the jungle entrances. 15 second countdown and then the teams fight to the last person standing. Zombie passives/ ults don't count as "standing".

Guitarman187

02-11-2012

interesting puff puff maybe they could make mutple sudden death options and both teams agree on which one they want if no agreement then the game continues as regular. So that people dont just buy good players for 1v1.

Guitarman187

02-15-2012

Wolofoloto

02-15-2012

Then comes the 8th item idea etc etc etc....

DJ PIKACHU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

no