Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ziggs - 1v5 Baron

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Esakial

02-11-2012

Well, I just played as Ziggs (Such an amazing champion!) in mid lane. My team was dominating the entire game. I think the other team had 4 kills by the end. Anyway. They wanted to push, so they went for a Baron. My lux used her CV on baron to see if they were there, and obviously, they were. I took off for baron so I could use my ult there. Right when I got in range, I used my ult, and this is what happened:
I would have Penta'd from this, but my Shaco Deceived in and hit Ashe from behind and killed her. T_T

lolguy999

02-11-2012

new heros...

Wolofoloto

02-11-2012

small pic is small

fail

AirLocked

02-11-2012

I've done things like that w/ yi......

WickedArts

02-11-2012

So you got a quadrakill and you wanted to show it off to people that do this all the time? Not impressed in the least