which jungler you like best in your team?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Undone

02-12-2012

Honestly Malphite and Sejuani(sorry if spelled wrong) are great junglers they are the only two I jungle. Malphite can do damage while ccing the other team and Sejuani can stun/slow the whole other team. And both clear jungles fast and can gank well before level six but are great gankers at level six. Also both tank malphite is an easy jungle and Sej is difficult because of the damage she takes(this is for all the people that want to try jungling). Add me if you need any advice on jungling.

Hyosun

02-13-2012

Shaco... if he's any good I'm more than happy to chain cc with him and snowball early game.
Skarner... tanky sob has great ganks, and in a teamfight he almost guarantees someone gets intagibbed, all the while slowing multiple champions and tanking for us while we unload.
Lee has some great ganks as well, and if he's good he just absorbs a lot of damage so a good Lee on my team makes me happy.

Taken Horizon

02-13-2012

Skarner definitely, talk about a lethal ganker. I speak from experience.

Outplay Nation

02-13-2012

not one mentioned shaco? he is the ganker king!

Razie

02-13-2012

Personally shaco, i had one on my team last night that gave me so many easy kills when i was mid, and he gave me lots of blue buff.

Chief Zeno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

Skarner

darkaura23

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

Shyvana is a great jungler if u play her right, she does great attack damage and her ulti can push back enemies and do alot of damage
plus she can kill the jungle creeps rather quickly with her w.
the best part is she doesnt have mana

sycamore

02-14-2012

moa rammus and skarner.
dat moa stun just sets up free kills
dat rammus powerball, curl taunt ez kills.
and skarner fast tanky

all of them can take a few tower hits even early game to let you dive for kills which is super nice.