which jungler you like best in your team?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaidyn

02-12-2012

I jungle on Rammus, so I'm pretty bias, but if I'm not playing him, I love having him on my team. The only thing I like nearly as much as powerballing out of the bush at light speed and ganking someone, is powerballing out of the bush at light speed and having someone hit flash the second they see me. It takes 5 seconds of my time and burns a summoner spell.

Glayde

Recruiter

02-12-2012

Lee Sin or Rammus. Haven't played that much, but I know that those two guys are great.

Roger Barbossa

02-12-2012

I just wanna say, those are bunch of great jungler choices, I am sure it would really help the team in a game.

I just had this game playing with a obviously newbie jungler, he gives us the idea that he knew what he was doing in champ select, but as the game goes on, all the did all game long was killing AI monsters and farm minions, he almost never helped in ganking lanes... I don't know what it was, but it certainly wasn't jungling...... I wasn't mad at him though, I was only speechless, I wasn't on skype with my team coz I went solo ranked, but 3 of us did try to ping him to where he supposed to go during the game, just that he almost never listen to any pings, for a second there, I was thinking in my mind... did he muted all of his teammates ? HAHAHA, in a ranked game, seriously? wow this is new to me. Anyhow we were so close into winning gank fight, BUT we were only "one man short" every time. Seriously though, none of us rage at him or anything like that, we just speechless and hoping that the mini map would come into senses to him, and he would consider helping us in any ways or at least trying. Oh well, I think I was being too ideal, nothing changed. It's okay, the four of us did try hard to defend against five enemies, and we lost... it happens! The really funny thing was though ... even when 5 sec left before the game was really over, he was stilll out there inside the jungler killing monsters HAHAHAHAHA,

P.S. we did try to vote for a surrender vote, one of us quitted cause we were one men short, and our beloved jungler voted "NO"

Oh well, that is a true stroy, sad in a way, but funny.... I really do think people should stop watching those ridiculous jungling video on youtube, cause many of those youtube video regarding how to jungle are TROLLING for real, if you are new to jungle, please do ask your gamer buddy or ask in this forum...
Please for the sake of your future team, stop watching TROLL video from youtube, and do exactly like that.

By the way, it got me thinking though( trying to put myself into those newbie jungler's shoes) ... what fun would it be, when all you did through out the entire game only killing monsters inside the jungler? I just don't get it.

Roger Barbossa

02-12-2012

I don't know that if there are already bunch of legit jungler guides on this or not, if not, please someone, talk some senses to these newbie junglers

Misticaltom

02-12-2012

I'd suggest a good Trundler as he really shuts down many ad carry style junglers.

rusaerooster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2012

trundle

TIME TO TROLL!

MLY Carbonide

02-12-2012

If one of these weren't banned in ranked i would take them right away.. rammus/amumu ^

Chogull

02-12-2012

I much prefer to have a tanky jungler on my team. There isnt alot of room for the tank roll any other place.
The bottom lane is for ranged AD carry + Support
The middle lane is for the AP carry
The top lane is for a champion with sustain and dmg.
A jungler with the ability to initiate team fights is ideal.
Rammus, Skarner, Amumu, Maokai are all popular tanky junglers i would reccomend to teammates.

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2012

As a jungler myself, I try to get Skarner or Lee Sin when I can. Otherwise, it's going to be malphite or amumu.

Strikerfox

02-12-2012

I have come to like jungle Shyvana. Maybe I'm just getting good junglers on my teams, but Shyvana has been my best experience. I'm currently learning Amumu jungle, but my pref is still Shyvana.