Makestro's Dominion Stream

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Makestro

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrignardTS View Post
Post when you switch to Dominion >_<
playing dom

Makestro

03-16-2012

Live, sick of classic so I probably wont be playing it today.

GrignardTS

03-16-2012

I don't always hue, but when I do, I hue hue hue.

What's your skill order?

Makestro

03-16-2012

Quote:
I don't always hue, but when I do, I hue hue hue.

What's your skill order?
for morde?

R > E > Q > W

GrignardTS

03-16-2012

Out of all the champions I've seen you play in the last 3 days, I like your Alistar the best.

You play him with a great degree of control.

Makestro

03-16-2012

Quote:
Out of all the champions I've seen you play in the last 3 days, I like your Alistar the best.

You play him with a great degree of control.
Him and mao are my 2 fav champions tbh

Neaan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2012

I am big fan of Mao in dominion as well. I am wondering what your opinions of him are different positions and where he is the most effective.

When I play Bot Mao its usually an AP focused build mixed with CDR. I enjoy Mao bottom because I feel he is a very safe pick against most match ups. Who do you think are Mao's weakest match ups bottom and have you found anyone that you just can't hold the lane against?

Going top as Mao I play him a lot like Alistar. Filling that tank CC role and protecting the ranged DPS. This build is mostly a Sheen followed by a heavy tank build. Do you play Mao in a similar way or do you feel that he is better suited as the AP role top as well?

Makestro

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neaan View Post
I am big fan of Mao in dominion as well. I am wondering what your opinions of him are different positions and where he is the most effective.

When I play Bot Mao its usually an AP focused build mixed with CDR. I enjoy Mao bottom because I feel he is a very safe pick against most match ups. Who do you think are Mao's weakest match ups bottom and have you found anyone that you just can't hold the lane against?

Going top as Mao I play him a lot like Alistar. Filling that tank CC role and protecting the ranged DPS. This build is mostly a Sheen followed by a heavy tank build. Do you play Mao in a similar way or do you feel that he is better suited as the AP role top as well?
I agree, normally when I bot I play him AP and when I go top I build him tanky, I normally go ap top though instead of trinity, but I don't build trinity on many champions anymore.

Neaan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2012

What builds do you usually play with top?

I haven't really found anything I love yet for Mao. I have been experimenting with Ring > Boots > Cata > Sheen > Defensive MR or Armor. Usually I duo queue with a friend who is a big fan of Ez, Corki and Fizz. I like leveling Q first while going top and just basically playing a bodyguard role for any squishy carries.

Makestro

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neaan View Post
What builds do you usually play with top?

I haven't really found anything I love yet for Mao. I have been experimenting with Ring > Boots > Cata > Sheen > Defensive MR or Armor. Usually I duo queue with a friend who is a big fan of Ez, Corki and Fizz. I like leveling Q first while going top and just basically playing a bodyguard role for any squishy carries.
Normally rush a ROA and go tanky from there, I try to build tank hybrid items if I can otherwise just the standard.