Mirror match up game mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Creationista

02-11-2012

Think of it this way, weird team comps, crazy builds, only good players. The game would start off in the team picking phase, where one team would select 2 champs and the other 3. then each player would pick a champ from that list. Trolling would be interesting in this because each team would be at disadvantage. I guess the only hard thing would be matching people up with the same champs.... but that is why i mentioned GOOD PLAYERS.

In this game type all of the champs less then 6300 would be free week, but if say all 10 players have vayne then people would be allowed to pick her, only lvl 30s will be able to play, and Elos will be matched up (cause i mean if you put all that time to get a good Elo then you should have some kinda reward in other gametypes too)

So comment if you hate/like this stuff, i play the game for fun and think this would be loads

pyr0nus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2012

This at least deserves some in-house playtesting.

lolguy999

02-11-2012

I want to see mirror matchups happen riot!!

First 6 bans. They Team 1 picks 2 heros then team 2 picks the other 2 while the server randomly generates another hero for the selection process. Then spread the 5 heros out there for the team to randomly choose like how it goes in blind pick selection system and good game!!

lockpooh

02-11-2012

This would be awesome. But you wouldn't need to ban. Instead of ban, each side would have to pick the pool of champs that each side can choose from. Each team member can choose from the pool of 5 which champ best suits them but both teams would be limited to that pool of 5 champs so both sides would be equal.