Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Twisted Treeline - Do Our best for 15 then surrender

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Troy L Jenkins

02-14-2012

Still workin on growing the group. Hit me up if interested (or just post in here).

Troy L Jenkins

02-15-2012

Got a good 5-6 games in today, defiently still working on getting a larger pool of players.

Troy L Jenkins

02-15-2012

Quote:
Flying Sno:
when i was new to LOL me and my friend only played TT. One time we had 3 games in a row where we won in 13-11-11 minutes respectively. wish i could figure out what we did :P

Hrmm. I'm pretty well versed in TT and I cant remember the last time (other than surrender) a game lasted less than like 20 minutes and thats rare. Interesting.

Sam

02-15-2012

I won in 5 minutes

SythAngelwing

02-16-2012

Sounds fun, i think it would be interesting to join. Summoner name is SythAngelwing. add me

Troy L Jenkins

02-16-2012

Quote:
SythAngelwing:
Sounds fun, i think it would be interesting to join. Summoner name is SythAngelwing. add me

done.

Troy L Jenkins

02-16-2012

Got half a dozen games in yesterday, funny to se peoples comments when your team is like 9 and 2 and u surrender. =P

Troy L Jenkins

02-18-2012

Was feeling pretty sick yesterday durring "prime time" didnt get any games in, hopefully tonight.

Troy L Jenkins

02-19-2012

Got a solid amount of games in last night /yay. feel free to add me per usual.

EbonRat

Recruiter

02-19-2012

I'm in.