Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Elo Hell not only exists, but it ****ing sucks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShantyKing

02-11-2012

Not much more to say. It's terrible. Maybe this is just my elo (1300) if so... I quit. I can pwn my lane all day long and it doesn't matter when your team throws the game. I guess I'm not skilled enough to get to an elo with competant players, and not unskilled enough to get to an elo where I can carry, if that makes any sense.

I am sad.

And the ragers. The trolls. People call eachother nggers and fggots all day long in chat.

There's a reason they call it elo HELL.

Magiceffect

02-11-2012

People from 900-1500 all complain of elo hell.

I'm pretty sure its just solo q

N00bCircle

02-11-2012

i think its more of 1200- that are in elo hell
because new lv30 summoners are constantly dropping and preventing those who have practiced hard on normal get out

COLTRON

02-12-2012

honestly if i can give you any advice its to play the jungle. the jungler has the most influence on the map, and can win all lanes for his team if played properly. one of my best friends IRL played fiddle/lee sin in the jungle and got to platinum the first month of season two. (he's also the best twisted fate i've ever seen)

so while it does posses skill to reach higher elo, the easiest way to get out of elo hell in my opinion would be to learn a strong jungler, and stick to it.

Husinecka

02-12-2012

lee sin is the way to go... amazing map controll, amazing counterjungling, amazing getaways, and disgustingly awesome ganker. jungle lee sin raises elo!!!

Camlt

02-12-2012

elo hell sucks, it seems like if i dont get a ridiculous score like 10/1/10 with of of my jungle champs i loose almost every time, even if i do ok like 2/0/2 i loose. they need to fix they way you get paired with people. I find it to be ****ing trash that i get put with people that have like a 2:1 kda when im like 3.5:1. Trolls aswell who have just got carried to like 1500-1600 by spamming ****ing heimer mid or demanding solo top fiddle if you go 1/10/1 and your team manages to win your elo should go down cus YOU SUCK. i just uninstalled its impossible i carry 5 games in a row then loose 10 in a row where i get a reasonable score and dont even feed. If they are not going to fix some champs or make them better they should be locked from playing in ranked games to make it troll proof.