Ashe Lovers Here

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

X Disciple X

02-11-2012

Ashe is by far my favorite champion, and I would like to get any information that you might think is useful when using her.

Please include:
-Builds
How do you build Ashe? What items when?

-Mid or lane?
Do you mid, or lane with Ashe, strategies?

-Most loved and hated champ to fight when playing Ashe.

-Favorite skin?

-Any thing that might be helpful, Thank you!

longobongo

02-11-2012

(nobody loves Ashe)

Thawmus

02-11-2012

whos ashe?

X Disciple X

02-12-2012

Oh ashe? she is the one rolfstomping you.

avenger214242

02-12-2012

ashe is a sub par AD carry, sorry

she has no steroid
she has nothing scaling with AD
only thing going for her is a stun
her slow isn't anything special because of frozen mallet/redbuff

Savagemang

02-12-2012

I bought Ashe yesterday and I've been having a lot of fun with her. So far her ultimate is probably the most exciting skill in the game. I love watching from across the map, quickly studying how the enemy is playing and then shooting to where I think they'll run to. If it hits my team grabs them and there is no hope for them. Even if no team mates are there to take advantage of the huge stun time it's still a great feeling.

As for strategy I don't really think there is too much different with Ashe than just basic ranged champ common sense. If you're going to shoot an enemy champ switch on your Q just for that speed decrease.

I like to build her with a very high attack speed as by the time you are around level 13 you should be doing some big crits so the faster you shoot the more crits you'll snag. It's very powerful when an enemy is stunned or running away and you are blasting out 2 or 3 frost arrows a second and 3/4 are critting.

Of course my favourite champs to play against are non ranged champs. Harassing is so fun just for the fact of knowing how frustrating it is to be on the other side of it.