So...where does Mundo fit in?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strikerfox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2012

I couldn't really tell you why Mundo is special. You look at the black and white stats and he doesn't seem to stand out, but in-game he can be a monster. Last game I played against a Mundo I got a few quick kills off of him in the first few minutes, but then he turned around and dominated my team mid game. He had a bad team, so when late game rolled around we crushed them.

ARGorilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2012

Let's talk about how bad Mundo is so he gets a buff rather than a nerf. Lol.

related: DAT Q!!!

Wind Breakers

02-12-2012

Mundo goes where he pleases

General Balls

02-12-2012

I've only just started learning him as a jungler, but he is incredibly fun there. His clear with W and E is insanely fast with only a few levels, and his Q comes with a 40% slow on a circa 3-4 second cooldown. If you itemise for some attack speed early (Wits End), that combined with the huge damage steroid from his E absolutely destroys people when ganking, and generally destroys anyone who's in the unfortunate position of 1v1 against him early on without ignite (which only buggers his healing, not his damage output). After Wits, you tend to build tanky while relying on your E for your damage, which is very reliable given its cooldown.

Ignite is obviously a big problem for him, but it all depends on how he's managing his health and both who and when he decides to engage. When you're still in the jungle his ult gives you a huge variety of options for both ganking, farming, and counter-jungling, simply because it's a ghost and a gigantic heal rolled into one. Nothing's more liberating than deciding to gank at 25% health, and knowing you'll be at 70% before you get to the lane. There's so much freedom in his paths, because he tends never to have to B as his only viable option in the jungle. And that combined with the very short cooldown on his Q means he can keep constant pressure on a lane if he wants to (and even if you keep it at level 1, that percentage health damage adds up).

Hyosun

02-12-2012

Let's see... bruiser with cc reduction, gigantic ad steroid, aoe dmg, spammable nuke that slows by 40% and an ult that gives him ms and massive hp regen. Yeah bad champ.

He's kinda like Veigar. A lot of the new players can't play him worth **** and tarnish the champ's image in the eyes of most people that play the game. Then somebody who played him since beta comes along and wrecks with him easy as apple pie and makes everyone reconsider what he can / cannot do.

If anything he'd be a great champ for someone looking to play a non-popular champ and see what he can do in lane and in the jungle.

Chief Zeno

02-13-2012

warmogs+FoN+atmogs = invincible

OnlyTanks

02-13-2012

Mundo is a great solo top, great sustain and poke. He makes a great ad off tank with his ult, and his e gives him crazy damage. Underplayed, yes,underused, yes, underpowered, no.