So...where does Mundo fit in?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

218LoveCyst

02-10-2012

I know he is a "viable" top and "viable" jungle. But why would I ever pick mundo over literally ANY OTHER top or jungle? Mundo is in a sad state I think. Even with the recent buffs.

7Nasus

02-11-2012

I find he's extremely OP as long as the other team has no Ignite. :3

Edit: I build full tank. Mundo goes where he pleases.

218LoveCyst

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkdomokun View Post
I find he's extremely OP as long as the other team has no Ignite. :3

Edit: I build full tank. Mundo goes where he pleases.
Yeah ok, besides the usual dumb "hurr durr goes where he pleases" what does mundo REALLY bring a team?

Jay Zilean

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2012

a madred's bloodrazor health percentage attack built into his Q

The Nidalee

02-11-2012

He has quite a bit of versatility, so he does a number of things well.

First of all his solo top is great, because he has so much sustain with his ulti. As long as he can wait until level 6 he doesn't really need to B ever.

Secondly his jungling, as you mentioned, is good, the benefit to his jungle over other junglers is his Q really does stop people from getting away, and with his Q he can viably target a tanky solo top without worrying too much about THEIR sustain.

Finally (and this is my favorite way to play him), full tank mundo is a beast. His Q lets him out 1v1 any tank, he can keep enemies in a teamfight that want to escape with that slow, and his E gives him damage out the arse.

All in all, he's a good champion. He's nothing amazing, but he's good, and when someone takes the time to learn him, he's absolutely deadly.

hotfire

02-11-2012

Mundo smash

COLTRON

02-12-2012

mundo was a champion that was created in beta, i believe he needs a rework like most all the other beta champions have recieved, while he is a bruiser, and fits that role best (IMO) i dont think he is in a place where riot likes him, and honestly i doubt that they plan on keeping him the way he is for long

PlugginUrMom

02-12-2012

You can also play Mundo support bot lane and can win the lane for your carry as both enemy champs hug there turrets scared of more cleavers or suitcases. I think Mundo is really good as a pure tank, if you get some magic pen (runes or sorc boots) his W will deal decent damage in an AOE and he can peel people off your carries well if you can hit cleavers, deal out physical damage with E and be undying without ignite or that silly grievous wounds item by pressing R. He can be strong in the jungle, his clear speed and counter-jungling potential is very high. His ganks are not great for a jungler but pretty good if you can hit that cleaver and he can hold lanes, make champs burn through mana, harass and chase well.

Nykidemus

02-12-2012

Mundo is a really strong top. Cleaverspam and heavy HP regen are still just as good as they ever were.

Cerubus

02-12-2012

He can be a beast tank with 2 Warmogs, Force of Nature, Thornmail, and his passive. He will regen a LOT of health, and will be very hard to take down, even when he is being focused on.