Best support Alistar player?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riveascore

02-10-2012

Hey guys, so you know how great players like Chaox have streams and stuff on own3d.tv? Who's a good player to watch do Alistar support? I love playing support, but I really want to up my game and can't find any good videos of high elo players.

Thanks in advance

Skypiea

02-10-2012

Xpecial for sure.

Nhat Nguyen and Puregoldenboy are also good high elo support players, but still, Xpecial > all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTeJNyEDR7k

Riveascore

02-10-2012

Thank you Skypiea
This is so helpful. Who do you play btw?

NegaStoat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2012

Thanks for posting the link.

With Sona and Soraka getting nerfed, I thought I'd give Alistar a whirl since Riot's thrown him at players for free. I figured, what the heck.

Tried a few bot games to practice his abilities and figure out his gear as support. Philo Stone + Heart of Gold + Merc Treds look like a no brainer. Built into an Aegis of the Legion and Zeke's Herald as the team had 3 physical fighters, ended with a Locket of the Iron Solari and Shurelya's Reverie.

The fact that his heal counted towards Assists due to the bug fix helped in gobs towards getting the gold. Is he viewed as a "meh" or poor Assist choice? Debating on how attached I am to the idea of using him

Tim Reaper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2013

Pretty sure that would be Zelforay. Definitely.

agbudar

04-24-2013

if you watch scarra play his AP alistar you can learn a lot as well even for a support its handy to know the things you can do with alistar
watching scarra do it, i effectively learned how to do Q>W combo from watching his youtube vid.