Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(OPEN RP - NOOBS WELCOME) The End of the Horizon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ovalusc1

02-12-2012

Ovalusc looked at the beings of darkness, the raised his black-gloved hand at the nearest one.
"Elkenash..." he said, as if addressing someone. As he fininshed the word, blue fire erupted from his hand, consuming the dark beast. He then conjured his scythe and started attacking the other ones. Any blows that would have hit him bounced off an invisible shield.

Papa Palpatine

02-12-2012

((Finished it: http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1365))

When the sky darkened Sengar had been sitting in a tavern with, not a mug of ale, but a glass of water in front of him. Largely, he paid the "eclipse" no concern. After all, this was Runeterra was it not? The arrival of the beasts, on the other hand, was a completely different story. Seeing civilians in danger Sengar dashed out of the establishment, not without leaving a few coins for the barmaid, and started ushering civilians inside. He did his best to avoid combat but was still attacked from time to time by the creatures. He repelled their advances with his shields. It was only upon seeing him push away the beasts and place himself in their path to give civilians time to escape that the civilians realized that he was an ally and not an enemy. Understanding their mistake, his armor and helmet did tend to make him look a creature of the shadow, he forgave them the prejudice and focused on protecting the civilians and helping them to safety.

Jaykoboy

02-12-2012

((I thought there may be complaints to my summoning Hero...her profile is attached to Jay's though, so I guess not so much.))

Necromonger

02-12-2012

((Im just gona say hilde is busy protecting people and not include her for the rest of the rp.))

((Also, having pets is okay if the power of the original summoner is somewhat diminished. Necro himself doesn't cast many spells unless necessary.))

Nicholas ordered his Guard to begin engaging the dark creatures. As a conjurer-summoner he was able to conserve much of his energy by commanding such automata- after all, the most time and energy efficient manner of waging battle is to plant a blade in an enemy's skull, something the pragmatic conjurer has taken even to his spell selection.

Cassius and Arcturus moved to engage a dark beast, flames erupting from their wrist as they closed in on it. The fuel used by their flamethrowers is mixed with blessed oils, sanctified by Hilde herself- the flames were silvery white, and were anathema to creatures of evil and darkness. Conserving fuel though, once the creature was writhing in pain two blades and an axe, all crackling with arcane power, chop it to pieces. They proceed with their grim work, repeating the process on their next foe.

Several more come to attack, and while the Guard defend themselves a creature manages to strike the sword wielding Cassius, tearing a large gash in his chest- only to have it regenerate, flowing back together like liquid metal. That creature would eat silver fire.

The summoner merely watched the battle unfold, holding one of his own Guard in reserve beside him. Seeing civilians being attacked though, he momentarily abandons studying the creatures to direct them- with a booming, magically boosted voice he gives them direction.

"Get to the Orphanage. There is a Paladin there."

Jaykoboy

02-12-2012

((Seeing as we're beginning to all get into this...))

Jayko, seeing the others fight well, smiled. He turned to the enemies and charged, slicing one of them down the middle with his sword. Seeing that a few nearby elementals were turning to him, he raised up the bronzed weapon, preparing for more combat.

One of them threw a sphere of shadow towards him, most likely an attempt to incapacitate. Raising his gauntlet between himself and the sphere, it hit it squarely, dissolving into the crystal. The crystal split for a moment, then came together as he whipped his hand back towards the creature. A larger sphere of darkness spun outwards from his outstretched palm, expanding into a net and trapping the creature in its own spell. He turned to face the other four, ready to take them on.

ThorRush

02-12-2012

Gideon jumped at the sudden bombardment. He looked up at the sky and back to the black creatures, deducing that the two were connected. “Nope, definitely not good.”

Seeing people under attack, Gideon pulled out his gunblade. With a surprisingly loud blast, he fired a magically charged shot and hit the one that had devoured a person, causing it to burst into flame. It contorted in confusion, trying to extinguish itself, before it collapsed, leaving behind only the man it had attacked. Gideon kicked down his hoverboard and flew in, parrying dark attacks, and lifted the incapacitated man into the sky.

Necromonger

02-12-2012

((.... everyone's attacks are so flashy. With the exception of wrist-mounted flameers I must be the only metal head here that favors 'solid' attacks over energy ...))

Papa Palpatine

02-12-2012

((Your friendly neighborhood scout isn't even attacking.))

Ovalusc1

02-13-2012

Quote:
Necromonger:
((.... everyone's attacks are so flashy. With the exception of wrist-mounted flameers I must be the only metal head here that favors 'solid' attacks over energy ...))

((Ovalusc's wading into combat with a scythe after testing how vulnerable the creatures are to magic, lol))

Jaykoboy

02-13-2012

((Uh, sorry, but I didn't do a couple of homework assignments (Forgot to write them in my planner) and I'm off of LoL until I get back on track. Mind if I put this on hold? Feel free to beat the pulp out of the elementals while I'm gone.))