(OPEN RP - NOOBS WELCOME) The End of the Horizon

12345612 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

02-11-2012

Jayko looked to the man who cried out to him. With only a quick glance, he could see that it was another summoner. He approached him cautiously. Not being rouge but not being part of the Institute could be bad for your health sometimes...he wasn't sure how to treat the man. Not seeing any aggressive move on his part, asides from summoning some guards, Jayko lowered his guard.

"A Summoner. What brings you out to these parts? Besides this odd weather; honestly, never seen anything like it."

((I'm not going to bring up the first battle until we are all cool with it, okay? And, since Jayko has a Piltoverian accent, feel free to bring up the question about what he's doing there, as well, Necro.))

Necromonger

02-11-2012

"This phenomena is not ordinary indeed, and it is my job to investigate. Civilians are to return to their homes while representatives from the Institute coordinate with authorities deal with it. Now, who might you be? " he asked, the usual lines the agents of the League would use.

He looked up now and then, trying to divine an answer, searching and comparing with the immense arcane lore he already had. ((oocly checking if anything like this may have been previously recorded or studied. As a summoner he would be able to access such knowledge, if available.))

Jaykoboy

02-11-2012

((Nothing of this sort has been seen, excluding Nocturne's Paranoia, but he's the only one of his kind.))

Jayko crossed his arms, his gauntlet chafing his chest slightly. "My name's Jay D. McIna. I'm on the Institute's records; Summoner on Leave. And you are...?"

Necromonger

02-11-2012

"Riiiiight. I am the Summoner, Necromonger. An inherited nom de guerre, obviously. I refrain from giving my true name." He spoke in a fairly serious tone, indicating someone who does their job.

"We shall have to pool our knowledge to deal with this. It is causing people duress."

((waitin on others...))

Necromonger

02-12-2012

As the marks appeared and a figure approached in such an audacious, flamboyant manner, the golden armored giant (actually just 8 ft) warriors close ranks on their master. Arcturus and Severus were the names of the two with shields, one carrying a long spear and one a power axe. They were closest to the summoner- while Flavius and Cassius, respectively armed with giant fist and a strange aether cannon, and the other broadsword and poignard, moved closer to Arthur.

The summoner mentally commands the guards to pause. "Well, well. Such an interesting entrance, mister Wrath. I actually came to the city to have tea with my grandmother. The magical phenomena occuring overhead is not my concern at all." Nicholas did not have much patience for such questions. An arcane event was occuring, and naturally authorities as well as Institute representatives are *expected* to act.

Ovalusc1

02-12-2012

Ovalusc was walking past the summoners when he heard their conversations. He heard them talking about how summoners were supposed to investigate the phenomenon.
I'm a summoner. He thought. He then walked over to them, but stopped when the man appeared in the circle, asking what they were doing there. The one with the guards replied in what Ovalusc recognized as sarcasm, so he knew not to take it seriously.
"Greetings," he said, "I am the summoner Ovalusc, and I would like to help with this, erm, darkness problem."

Papa Palpatine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2012

((As I said before, I'm interested in joining this one. Gotta finish the backstory for the character I want to use. When that's done I'll check in and see if it's still k.))

Ovalusc1

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Trinity View Post
Arthur briefly laughed weakly. "Summoners? Like the ones that take the champions of the League in to battle? Interesting." he looked up to the golden giants and laughed at how they were golden and he was silver. Although he believed he could be friends with the Summoners, he still remained suspicious of the way the horned-armoured person looked. "It is a great honour to meet such people like you. You're one of the many that kept Runeterra from being ravaged."

He turned to what appeared to be a tall, black-robed man. "Well met, human."
"I am not human, but well met all the same," replied Ovalusc. "My name is Ovalusc."

ThorRush

02-12-2012

((This isn't really Melissa's speed - but I do want to check this out. http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1384))

Gideon let his mind wander as he flew towards Demacia. It was a great day to be in the air, with clear skies and sunshine to keep him warm, and he looked forward to getting to work on those natural energy capacitors. Suddenly, the skies began to darken. Frowning, Gideon shielded his eyes and saw that the sun had been blocked out by a black circle. What was going on?

Looking down, he saw several summoners and a knight presumably discussing the sun. Gideon set his ornithopter on autopilot and, grabbing his hoverboard, jumped out of the cockpit. He stopped his free fall short of the ground and dismounted close to the group. "You guys look well-informed - Can I ask you what's going on with the sun? It doesn't look good."

Jaykoboy

02-12-2012

((Ready? Because here comes the first fight. They're controllable; feel free to slaughter them as you may. But DO NOT take them all for yourself.))

((Also, I find it funny how a phenomenon similar to a total eclipse took place, and we're just chatting and telling each other our names. ))

Jay was about to respond to all the newcomers, but before he did, the sky blackened further. Beams of darkness shot out from the veil above, crashing into the ground and charring it. Where each of the beams landed, a creature of pure darkness spawned, their hunched backs and powerful arms slightly reminiscent of an ape's.

Although they were certainly frightening on their own, only one thing made them worse: They were completely silent.

Even as one of them stampeded forwards, tackling a civilian and absorbing it into itself, not a sound was made, voiding the vivid screams of the young man who was consumed. Jay looked at them in awe for a moment, but then his senses came to him. He pulled a golden locket out from around his neck, opening it quickly.

"Hero! Looks like we may need some help, here!"

A golden spirit formed of light appeared from the locket, already with her twin shruiken in hand. She looked around quickly. "What do you want me to do, master?"

Jayko looked around, taking a quick glimpse of the civillians. "Get as many of the commoners to safety as possible. And quickly!"

She nodded in assent, dashing around quickly, ushering the frightened people indoors. While she did that, Jayko turned to the others. "Up for a fight?" Before they could respond, he drew his sword and walked cautiously forwards.

12345612 ... 16