(OPEN RP - NOOBS WELCOME) The End of the Horizon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

03-09-2012

((There won't be any fighting planned, although I can work some in. And yeah. Ice works.))

Odellin

03-09-2012

((Plz work some fighting in, it would help me get my character development in there.))

ThorRush

03-09-2012

((Aw yeah, (in)active volcanoes! There’s nothing like a little fire and brimstone to heat things up

I wonder how the RP will unfold in noncombat scenarios. I sense an element of Roller here))

“Scrying, huh? I think the masked summoner ((Necromonger)) on the boat could use his clockwork birds to see. Did he end up on the island? If I had my flying machine, I could use its floodlight, but right now I only have my hoverboard.” Gideon tapped his foot, thinking, but he didn’t see any other options. He turned back to the leather clad summoner and his familiars. “You said you could tell it came from the west. Can you feel anything about it now?”

Odellin

03-09-2012

Odellin smiles at the man in winged armor. He pulls ten of the daggers on his wings, slipping eight of them up his sleeves and stands next to him, twirling the daggers in each of his hands.

He nods as he says to the Aesimir "Nobody will touch you whilst I have a breath in me, friend."

He turns to the others, wondering if they would help him or not. It didn't matter if they would, he would do as he said, but you can never be too careful with something that powerful.

Ovalusc1

03-10-2012

"I will protect you," says Ovalusc. He then spoke a command and a shield appeared around Arthur. After becoming visible it disappeared, though thOse who could sense magic would be able to detect it.

Tjihyana

03-10-2012

(( Well... would love to join this kind of stuff but my location makes it hard... very different time zone to most of you... ))

Odellin

03-10-2012

((Tj, do not worry about time zones, we all check this thing at random times and post and repost at different times, some of us faster than others, some slower, so just go with it if you want to be in, unless whats his name says we have too many))

Jaykoboy

03-10-2012

((Volcano, away! It'll appear more inhabited at closer look, so just don't worry. Putting on pause for a bit, sorry. Just talk if you feel like it.))

Tjihyana

03-10-2012

(( Odellin, I think 10 hour time difference to the forum time would make my posts way too unfrequent... since I'd have to wait for everyone else most of the time))

Tjihyana

03-10-2012

(( Yeah I know... I'll think about that... unfortunately, creating a background story is not one of my stronger aspects ))