Best Support Characters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D4rkZ3r0

07-24-2010

Alright, so theres Janna and Soraka that first come to mind, both are somewhat decent, but are they the only ones?

Ive got lots of RP/IP to burn and really want a break from playing ryze. Perhaps a support class that I can somewhat carry a bad team to victory or heck even help out really good players (if they still are around), would be nice to play.

Looking for suggestions on the best support character currently out.

blueiron

07-24-2010

taric, the gay gem knight

walrus

07-24-2010

Plant king

UnspunReality

07-24-2010

Zilean

AntiSaneity

07-24-2010

Taric is an awesome choice. Mix him with almost anyone with serious damage output in a lane and you have good times between his stun and heal.

D4rkZ3r0

07-24-2010

I was leaning towards Janna/Taric/Ziliean, janna cause shes got a nice ultimate/skins , ziliean-cause that insta revive thing is pretty cool, although taric-his loading pic really screams "****!!!!"

Redundantmoth

07-24-2010

Taric is best if the game goes between 30-35 minutes.

Any later than that, Kayle will be able to put out heavy damage as well as still being able to heal and shield.

Arkkan

07-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSlayer07x View Post
Alright, so theres Janna and Soraka that first come to mind, both are somewhat decent, but are they the only ones?

Ive got lots of RP/IP to burn and really want a break from playing ryze. Perhaps a support class that I can somewhat carry a bad team to victory or heck even help out really good players (if they still are around), would be nice to play.

Looking for suggestions on the best support character currently out.
Support pretty much dominates the game right now. You really can't go wrong with any of them. Zilean is probably the weakest of the support heroes and he's still very strong.

KhaoticImp

07-24-2010

I personally find Kayle a blast to play and making your hard carry invincible can end the game.

srcrackbaby

07-24-2010

Kayle and Taric.