Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nautilus Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xoripan

02-10-2012

OP SHEN

also soraka nerf'd

mann0311

02-10-2012

vlad nerf? hes terrible, so easly dealt with. calling vlad imbalanced now would make alot of other champs "imbalanced" as well then.

Mojo Moses

02-10-2012

I like the Shen changes, can't deny that.
The Vlad nerfs? I can understand lowering his early game sustain, though the damage buff on his ult I believe is an unnecessary nerf. His damage output is still subpar compared to the average nuke, his only benefit was his sustain which you don't get much opportunity to put into practice in late-game team fights. His ult was something you could bring to the table as a game changer, it allowed the underdogs to get an upper hand against a team comp of simply 'better' champions. You gave him sustain, let him use it. You nerfed his damage in the past, why do you need to nerf it again?

Lost Concept

Recruiter

02-10-2012

yeah i can still abuse nidalee!!!

... >.>

Yummy Pocky

02-10-2012

Boo no Kat changes yet ?

Dreambinder

02-10-2012

"Vladimir's damage was just too high in games that were long in which he was well farmed." Apparantly, farming well needs a nerf. **** YOU LAST HITTING!!

cattlepillar

02-10-2012

great patch

Bilbo the Great

02-10-2012

Finally, the Shen buff! I was just wondering when he would be buffed. Hopefully we'll see that stealth rework soon, eh, EH?
I like the change on Soraka. It will definitely be more interesting now.
Sona nerf is understandable.
I don't think Vlad's nerf is necessary. Is it from all those people who QQ about him being OP? Because he really isn't that bad. He's a strong champ, but a lot of champs are. Some champs are constantly overlooked despite their sustainability and strength. Dunno. s:

WhaleIord

02-10-2012

Thumbs up for Shen buffs. >9000 Thumbs down for support nerfs.

BetrothedTea

02-10-2012

Sonas been in need of a nerf.
I agree on it.

Not sure just how large the mana increase is on soraka infuse, so can't tell if bad or good. =/