Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nautilus Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PotàtØxiFeR

02-10-2012

All focused on the supports i see lol.
no nerf on ziggs T_T

buttbrain

02-10-2012

make a new support. please.

cTm Balziere

02-10-2012

Phreak, you're not in Las Vegas???

Toesta

02-10-2012

In my opinion, these 'character updates/changes' are a pain in the ass. Instead of bringing out a new broken champ every 3 or 4 weeks, how about some proper testing and balancing before they get into the game, where they remain unchanged. For one of the few games (if not the only) where i have a choice of 100 champs to choose from, and have to face those champs, i cant keep up with every skill and every change to the game...quickly turns champs like me back into a noob because i didnt read a change log, or didnt know they turned a bad champ good and vice versa.

Basically this constant revision of champs and stuff is ruining the game. Anyone agree?

Paladinoras

02-10-2012

I only saw Shen. Any other changes are insignificant in comparison.

Slater

02-10-2012

what about other changes? can we get some info on those please?

Soft Aunt Hugs

02-10-2012

This new Shen seems super strong. I like I like

Azitu MuerteLuna

02-10-2012

Shen changes look good.
Vlad is kinda broken already and this isn't the fix.

Dinzaiku

02-10-2012

I can't describe how happy I am at the Shen changes.

Kotetsuya

02-10-2012

So let me get this straight. You are saying that at the end of the game, and with lots of farm, Vladimir does "Tons of damage"? Wow. You're COMPLETELY right Riot. That IS Op. No other champion is like that at all! [/sarcasm] (Kennen, Trynd, Annie, Veigar, Nasus, ever. other. effing. champion. in. the. game.)

EDIT: And how about that Twitch rework? How about making Urgot Viable? How about adding another SUPPORT champion? ((Here's a hint. Support yordle = does not exist. Get on that.)) How about nerfing the Caster minions? How about showing us your progress on the new map that was supposed to be out a year ago?