Nautilus Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LuciferDuck

02-10-2012

**** cannot ask a blood lord vlad refund skin...oh wait...i played him when still was crippled lol

DemonicMike

02-10-2012

Shen buffs are good, but seriously, Vlad did NOT need to be nerfed. His last buffs brought him up to "viable" but no higher than that. Soraka changes are OK I guess, and Sona nerfs seem pointless since I always say Taric is a better support anyway.

PolarBearGr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

Apart from Shen buff everything else is utter garbage.

Kotetsuya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekial View Post
Infinite mana = not OP

Nice logic, you should definitely be on the design team.

And was the vlad nerf really a shock to some people? He was banned or picked every game.
Infinite mana is great... but she does barely anything else. Sona nerf I agree with, this Soraka nerf though was too heavy. They should have made it to where she can either give herself mana, OR give a friend mana.

And as for YOUR logic as to the Vlad nerf... Being played often means getting nerfed? Really? Inc ASHE nerfs all around.

Handuff

02-10-2012

Aleluya nerf soraka !!

evets433

02-10-2012

Wheres the ****ing trynd nerf

Swordwraith

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotetsuya View Post
Infinite mana is great... but she does barely anything else. Sona nerf I agree with, this Soraka nerf though was too heavy. They should have made it to where she can either give herself mana, OR give a friend mana.

And as for YOUR logic as to the Vlad nerf... Being played often means getting nerfed? Really? Inc ASHE nerfs all around.
Ashe isn't played that often at all.

I don't think Hemo was the right Vlad ability to nerf, but he was very noticably stronger. So we'll see.

WoLF42

02-10-2012

Shen b-- nvm

Bender2999

02-10-2012

We don't have enough viable supports right now for you guys to be constantly nerfing the few that are worth a ****.

Truncheon

02-10-2012

why nerf soraka? -.- now nerf her heal, 20 sec cd is op

*now*