Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nautilus Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nitsy

02-11-2012

Leave Vlad alone. He gets nerfed every other patch i swear to god

Nitsy

02-11-2012

Leave my Vlad alone

WraithCAS

02-11-2012

Hard to believe you guys are nerfing Vlad again.... he was viable and far from OP.

What bugs me is the excuse you used to nerf him. ''With lots of farm Vlad damage was too strong'' With lots of farm any hero damage is too strong. With lots of farm Kennen will destroy anyone too, with lots of farm Annie will burst down anyone. I mean you can survive Vlad's first lvl Ultimate by popping 1 health potion.

Question is, why nerf 3 abilities at once? Why nerf an ultimate that barely deals enough damage as it is now? Why nerf at the same time tides of blood and the amount of health returned by combining it with Transfusion? That nerf better be ****ing slight as hell...

EastEden

02-11-2012

Ahem ~ Sona isn't even OP. Big issues is she can hardly save her partner even using her E and another big issues is that she runs out of mana fast unless it is all you build. HER Q DOESN'T DO THAT MUCH DMG! If you ever have her lane against characters like blitz,nidalee, etc she will get owned and can hardly save her lane partner. Anyway why hate Sona? Her E is basically useless even.

QueenPandaa

02-11-2012

Quote:
Vixsy:
Just delete support and get it over with.

^^ thats what it seems like they want

Zenthamos

02-11-2012

Quote:
Esarius:
So let me get this straight...

Of the 4-5 true supports, you're nerfing the most played two...because they're played most?
Well good thing I'm an Alistar player =/

Indeed, good thing I usually play Janna. I think these two might be next though.

MuslimBlaster

02-11-2012

Vlad nerf?
VLAD NERF????
why doesnt riot focus on things that matter!? Vlad is garbage pre-lvl 9 everyone knows this so whats riots response?
MAKE HIM WORSE. Of COURSE THATS THE RIGHT IDEA.

QueenPandaa

02-11-2012

Quote:
Drakmore18:
I'd much rather see Riot buff the other underplayed Support champions, instead of nerfing the few viable ones. People might start playing the other supports if they were actually decent.

^^ that would be smart

Zenthamos

02-11-2012

Quote:
MuslimBlaster:
Vlad nerf?
VLAD NERF????
why doesnt riot focus on things that matter!? Vlad is garbage pre-lvl 9 everyone knows this so whats riots response?
MAKE HIM WORSE. Of COURSE THATS THE RIGHT IDEA.

I feel so sad as a once vlad player, when I can so easily outlane and harass a Vlad as Malz by just putting my dots on him constantly.

The Rhythm

02-11-2012

I agree with everyone on the Vlad issue. RIOT seemingly just can't figure him out. That he's a monster late game when he outcreeps . . . yeah, that's just ridiculously absurd. Not true for anyone else.
I've said it once before and no one cared to listen, but if you just return him to his original stats and make his pool stationary he'll be fixed. He'll be strong and fun without the ability to escape everything while they die around him. His only real problem from the start was the pool, fix that and fix him. Make it stationary and he's fine.

I really don't feel like a GOD when I play Sona. I think RIOT looks at who's most often played and least often plays and the start nerf bashing the former and feeding super pills to the latter. There are other considerations. Sona is easy to kill. That seemingly keeps being overlooked. She NEEDS at least one other champion ally with her or else she's a goner. Anyone who wants her dead will see her dead unless she's protected. No escape plan or sufficient defenses save for team support. Hence, she's a popular support because she actually grants the person she's with the ability to take on two foes with her nearby, just like supports do. If they pick on her, she's out. If she goes it alone, she's out. She doesn't need to become the kind of support that can't enhance her teammates to even the field and also can't hold her own alone.