Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Wont Let Me Download Game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dynasty Yi Ownz

07-24-2010

Ok so i had the game for about 2 months. 3 days ago i logged in, joined a server, picked character, then when i was waiting to play time ran all the way down before we loaded into the game. But it did not go to the game, my game just crashed. When i went to log back in it would log me in but then tell me something about i could not connect to the servers or something (this has never happened in all the time i have played). So i deleted everything and went to go download the game again and now it will not. It says "Your system is currently not allowing access to our servers." "Check your firewall/security settings to allow PMB.exe to run" "would you like to retry the connection" but i have never had connection probs in all the time i have ever played this game. can someone please help me? i have tried to erase everything and re download everything and that has not worked, i am noob with computers and what to do please help me.

Dynasty Yi Ownz

07-24-2010

ok so it finally somehow after many times of downloading it put a folder on my desktop i had to open and i had to manually go threw the files and click on things and download it that way, which was simple but i don't know why it didn't let me do that before. works now.

Dynasty Yi Ownz

07-24-2010

ok never mind i got everything back and running but when i go to hit play it says "The launcher has experianced an error. Please restart this application" and i do and it keeps saying that. so i am once again screwed... any help please?

Robohobono

07-24-2010

has this problem been fixed please post a reply???

Dynasty Yi Ownz

07-24-2010

no, no one has helped me with it yet. its still not letting me download the game.

Robohobono

07-24-2010

yeah i only ask coz my mate in new jersey is having the same prob it says that he cant download the game from the pando server or what ever it is

Dynasty Yi Ownz

07-24-2010

yea, i don't know what to do...

Robohobono

07-25-2010

is there anyone who can help with this problem???

Mystre

07-26-2010

these guys had a similar problem

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=166836

Quote:
"Your system is currently not allowing access to our servers." "Check your firewall/security settings to allow PMB.exe to run" "would you like to retry the connection?"

see if that fixes anything?

Verkon

08-04-2010

As I take it posting website addresses isn't allowed on the Forums, other than if it is from within the same website. So if you need assistance with this error that you are all facing, send me a PM and I will reply with the solution, it worked for me.

EDIT: Turns out there is no such thing as PM, so I can't post the website from which I got this help, sorry. :/