One More Chance to Enter the Art of Revelry Contest!

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nikasaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotNikasaur on Twitter

02-10-2012
1 of 5 Riot Posts

Summoners!

We’re pleased to announce that the Art of Revelry contest was a smashing success. In total we received over 3,500 dazzling submissions; more than any contest in League of Legends history! And so, in response to this display of unparalleled enthusiasm, we are increasing the prize pool and extending the Art of Revelry contest until Wednesday, the 15th of February at 11:59 PM!

In addition to extending the contest, we’ll also be adding additional prizes and awarding over 100,000 total Riot Points to the prize pot! We’ll be awarding 25 additional runner up winners with 4,000 Riot Points. Also, our friends at ASTRO Gaming have graciously donated 10 A30 Headsets featuring customized League of Legends artwork for our 3rd place winners! This is in addition to the substantial prize pool, where you have a chance to win two m14x laptops from Alienware and awesome peripherals from Logitech!

Check out our submission guidelines here and send your entry (with your summoner name and region) to contests@riotgames.com before Wednesday, the 15th of February at 11:59 PM. There’s still time to contribute!

If you had trouble sending in your entry before , submit it again! Let’s be sure we have ALL the entries and give everyone a chance to win!

View the official contest rules here!

We can’t wait to award even more summoners for your incredible talent! Good luck!

A bouncy Furret

02-10-2012

More chances :O?

Edit: Did I win?

(It's Sona)

Amberleh

02-10-2012

Good news for all those who didn't get a chance to enter, and for... Well everyone. More prizes is always good!! =)

Are we allowed to fix up our previous entry(s) and re-submit them?

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikasaur View Post
Yep! This is a contest extension, so fix up if you need to, but be sure to resubmit if your entry might have been caught in the EMAIL VOID!
Thank you Nika! =D

Slymerz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

the Art people make is amazing.

can you buy the LoL headsets? or is it just for this contest?

Alukina

02-10-2012

Kinda messed up for all the people that worked hard to make the deadline only for this to happen... At least I can fix up my submission.

EDIT: Wow, I had no idea so many people would be this upset over this. I was just initially upset because I stayed up for 50+ hours straight working on my entry the last two days and ended up hurting my hand but it turns out I didn't really have to do that. I understand it gives time for more people to enter and it probably (definitely) increased the competition. I'm personally thankful for the chance to get to polish my work up as I actually considered it unfinished. I'm also thankful I even had until the 15th considering that was my only day off since the announcement.

So anyway, thank you Nikasaur. I Appreciate it.

jzstyles

02-10-2012

If only I was good at art.

Doom Machine

02-10-2012

I really need to get back into drawing just for things like this

STE1NER

02-10-2012

One more chance to buff Shen... take it Riot!

SinFIXX

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikasaur View Post
Summoners!

We’re pleased to announce that the Art of Revelry contest was a smashing success. In total we received over 3,500 dazzling submissions; more than any contest in League of Legends history! And so, in response to this display of unparalleled enthusiasm, we are increasing the prize pool and extending the Art of Revelry contest until Wednesday, the 15th of February at 11:59 PM!

In addition to extending the contest, we’ll also be adding additional prizes and awarding over 100,000 total Riot Points to the prize pot! We’ll be awarding 25 additional runner up winners with 4,000 Riot Points. Also, our friends at [URL2="http://www.astrogaming.com/"]ASTRO Gaming[/URL2] have graciously donated 10 [URL2="http://www.astrogaming.com/audio-systems/a30-audio-systems"]A30 Headsets[/URL2] featuring customized League of Legends artwork for our 3rd place winners! This is in addition to the substantial prize pool, where you have a chance to win two [URL2="http://www.dell.com/us/p/alienware-M14x/pd.aspx"]m14x laptops[/URL2] from [URL2="http://alienwarearena.com/"]Alienware[/URL2] and awesome peripherals from [URL2="http://www.facebook.com/logitechgaming"]Logitech[/URL2]!

Check out our submission guidelines here and send your entry (with your summoner name and region) to contests@riotgames.com before Wednesday, the 15th of February at 11:59 PM. There’s still time to contribute!

If you had trouble sending in your entry before , submit it again! Let’s be sure we have ALL the entries and give everyone a chance to win!

View the official contest rules here!

We can’t wait to award even more summoners for your incredible talent! Good luck!
So does this mean that if we have submitted one already we can work on it some more and RESUBMIT the updated picture!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

GameZombie

02-10-2012

awesome now i can submit my awesome league inspired remix, i kind of feel bad for those that spent the last couples hours on major crunch time for this though.

1234511 ... 21