Best Champion to LEARN Mid in.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Nidalee

01-06-2012

So my friend asked me this the other day, and I didn't know what to tell him. I thought maybe Xerath would be a good one because of his obscene range (plus my friend knows Xerath and likes to play him.)

Does anyone else have any good ideas for a champion to learn how to play mid in? My friend is level 30 but hasn't really midded much if at all.

Kenshin Akira

01-06-2012

Brand is free this week, and a very solid pick for Middle. Though, IPwise, he's going to be expensive come next rotation.

Tyrang

01-06-2012

Brand is actually kinda hard to use. Annie and Morgana are straight forward.

Omicron Austin

01-06-2012

I started with Morgana and loved it.

I came to realize it's because Morgana is easy as hell to lane with. I don't know if that makes her a good or bad character to learn mid with, then. Farming is super easy, and you're nearly impossible to gank with that spell shield.

Sovreign22

01-06-2012

Annie is cheap and easy.

This may or may not be taken the wrong way. -.-

Emperor Hick

01-06-2012

LOL too funny Sovregn22.

Morgana has to be one of the easiest characters to learn mid with and appreciate what getting last hits is all about. But that is if you want to AP mid. The game meta use to be AD carrys (Caitlyn) always played mid which is still very viable against ap squishies that normally play mid.

It is more who you are comfortable playing with and if you can land skill shots.

Actually get Heimerdinger. Farms well with turrets and it always fun sending rockets to their face. and a stun and blind if turret dove.

IDoNotMidEver

01-06-2012

Tyrn is straight forward

Mysim20

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDoNotMidEver View Post
Tyrn is straight forward
You fail to realize tryndamere is an obsolete mid.

ArchitectofD0om

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2012

lux but she's 100% skillshot based so kinda hard to play but its hey she has a laser

FrankenNiggel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2012

Try Janna mid.