Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best 3v3 Combo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkerStix

03-18-2011

Mundo, Singed, and Morde. You will just push their towers down before they can think about killing you.

Sleepey

03-24-2011

Yi+Xin+Shen combo, early-late game, if your not careful, you'll get slaughtered
since they would have all have lifesteal somehow (shen ability, Xin Passive, and items like stark and bloodthr)
and Tank shen would be the tanker and save yi and xin as when needed
xin slow, super faster yi with lifesteal and multi hit ability and shen taunt, its all over haha xD

Seen It All

Senior Recruiter

07-10-2011

a good combo is

amumu + rammus + a good burst like akali or a xin / trynd ( the burster has to be good..)

btw this combo is ridiculously good.. u rush sunfire on amumu + rammus one of them gets Frozen heart and the tears + sunfire + rammus ult all in one fight just destroy people not to mention taunt + akali's high burst damage + soul shroud make her impossible to target therefore giving u free wins

Raziel99

07-10-2011

Oracles shuts down the surprise factor of Shaco, always get one.

As for 3v's: Amumu, Vayne/caitlyn or jax/xin/yi, and any mid AP champion (Orianna comes to mind.)

Though, I will admit to being biased with Amumu on this one. I've generally asked around before match start for an AP and an AD character, then I go tank again the enemy build. Generally, by the time I build warmog as my second non-boots item, I can 2v1 and sometimes even 3v1 the enemy team. Then I switch to a more AP item build. By that they they usually built to defend against the AD character. If they sell their Armor items for MR, the AD carry destroys them.

kelidus

07-10-2011

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Morgana yet. I love her for 3s. You can build her tanky, snare people with Q, hit your ult to rape team fights. I find her to be very durable and an insane laner on top with tormented soil

i also like playing olaf and urgot in 3s

kurausu

07-10-2011

Don't overlook the almighty poppiness, and regarding shaco, wards pwn him

Lukresio

07-10-2011

Tryndamere, Tryndamere, and Tryndamere

Arontayn

07-10-2011

I would say Tryn, jax, and morde.....Maybe switch singed for morde

Lizto

07-10-2011

Not saying its the best, and I havent done 3v3 ranked, but Ive never seen kat/kennen/amumu combo lose . They force you to teamfight, and everyone drops before killing anybody due to kennen stun, amumu snare and of course, kats ult with a slow from rylais. It becomes really hard to survive their ults, even stacking MR doesnt help as much, since you would have to get RIDICULOUS amounts of MR. Even if you do survive their ults, theyre still not helpless, amumu's damage output with a bit of AP (He still fills in the "tank" role) is nothing to laugh at, kennen has very short cooldown on his Q, and kats cooldowns are not bad either, deal a nice amount of damage, and normal skills refresh upon killing/assisting (not her ult, since it only loses 15 seconds per kill/assist).

They could lose if a team could get tanky enough to survive their ult combos with ease, but the teamfights will start before that happens, and kat/amumu/kennen will snowball into victory.

deathlike

07-11-2011

yi, nunu, mundo. O YEAH