Best 3v3 Combo?

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snizzle

07-24-2010

I cant figure out whats the best 3v3 combo, or at least a few very strong ones, we had a nice 16 streak going on with ryze, shen, and xin zhao, but then vs rammus and shaco teams we get slaughtered, not sure why, it seems most teams with rammus and shaco do well

So can someone else give me a couple of other strong 3v3 character combinations?

Eppa

07-24-2010

AD Ezreal,Tank Gragas, Janna. It kinda hard comp to play but it super strong and has no counters. You can switch Janna with heimer or Zilean

IndomitusRex

07-24-2010

Those must not have been ranked games, because I can't imagine that you'd get 16 games in a row where Shen or Xin Zhao weren't banned in 3v3. Two things that I think are most important for 3's compositions are durability and control. That means tanks and sturdy melee dps should form the majority of 3's comps.

Sion, Jax, Blitz, Xin Zhao, Shen, Rammus, Gragas, Mundo, Taric; all are quite well suited for 3's. Squishier melee like Pantheon or Kassadin can work, but they really have to play with an eye towards survivability, as they will be targeted first.

Snizzle

07-24-2010

okay thanks guys

Fyre Nation

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2010

Udyr <3

willmi

07-24-2010

Shacco dominates... hes can be basically invisible the whole game

noodle0117

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2010

The general guide here is that heroes who are better in small battles and skirmishes tend to have the upper hand.
With 3 vs 3, aoe based heroes such as annie and amumu tend to lose a bit of their scaryness (although they can still be quite fearsome if played well).
1 vs 1 situations may be a lot more common as well, which means that heroes who are made for such occasions (jax, yi, trynd) tend to shine as well.
3 vs 3 also usually means slightly less cc and focus burst, which once again encourage heroes who deal sustained damage.
Support heroes (sivir, soraka ect,) whos main asset to the team is by helping rather than individual destroying also tend to lose some of their usefulness seeing how there are fewer heroes to support.
I've also noticed that its a lot easier to get ganked on the 3 vs 3 map, not to mention lesser protection with fewer heroes, so squishy heroes who prefer to stay in the back are also at a slight disadvantage imo.

So all in all, I'd have to pick between...
Tryndamere (nothing can beat death immunity and 1k crits in 1 vs 1)
Mordekaiser (has been known to win in 1 vs 3 situations)
Warwick (deals good damage and even heals himself too)
Or shaco (two heroes in one is a lot more

Freedom Fries

07-24-2010

Singed can be prettry beasty on TT too.

2Heavy GoLeafsGo

02-15-2011

Id say team wise, nunu + xin + singed give a great mix of both ad and ap. Nunu's slows combined with his ult make him a threat at all times. Helping people like singed or xin catch up to other champs is generally game over for them. Singed can put out quite a bit of damage even as a pure tank and his throws will turn a 3v3 into a 3v1 very quickly. Xin is rather self explanatory but as odd as it seems he is the most expendable on the team. Yes he puts out quite a bit of damage but he could easily be replaced by kennen, ww, udyr, shaco, yi etc. Pretty much anyone that can take down a turret fast and put out a lot of dps. Remember, turrets win games not kills. Ive even tried it out with a pure squishy team and just rushed down their turrets and i havent lost with the comp of ww, shaco, nunu.

DarklordJoseph

The Council

02-15-2011

Best 3s combo in the game is, Nassus, Blitzcrank, and Master yi

12345 ... 6