Are you for or against calling Kill Steal?

Yea 21 27.27%
Nay 56 72.73%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Kill Secured

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gloriosum

02-11-2012

I support kill securing, and if it's not against the carry, even kill stealing for this simple reason: one kill doesn't give your team as much gold as one kill and one assist, 1v1s don't give as much gold as 1v2s, so in the long run (without factoring in carries) lots of assists will give your team the advantage even if your behind in kills.

Wolofoloto

02-11-2012

First off I play Sona.

So as every Sona player knows... your q goes in two random directions.

When chasing down in a team fight i Will right click the enemy were chasing down while rapidly pressing q , w , e... if my q or power chord so happens to deal the last blow... then im a ks'er.

But if I see someone on my team absolutely raping the enemy... Im not oging to go in and throw a q and power chord in at the last second...

That I cant stand.

But if its for the interest of the team in a big fight... I will kill steal all day long and not give a single f*ck

Armaurahn

02-11-2012

if i see two guys going at it and my team mate has it secured then i see no reason to join, unless more enemies appear, when chasing i think it's ok to go for the kill cause for all you know the guy is going to flash and your buddy is still on cd, but no matter what, if my team mate comes in a just goes to last shot the guy im about to kill i don't cry about it because we both get gold and it's one enemy i don't have to worry about, i see why it can be annoying when your trying to buy the items you need to dominate, but hey, it's a game

NellyJayy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2012

I don't usually care, but when I'm saving someone with less than 2 bars of health and they turn around to make sure they get the kill. Or when a warwick flash ults because he wouldn't be able to last hit in time without the double blink.. Or when a lee sin lets me die so he will get the kill after im dead as opposed to me living and one of us picking up the kill (True story, he watched me die from bush and cleaned up)... That's when I get a little annoyed.

Skilltestingman

02-11-2012

If someone jumps in and takes the kill that would have been yours, your overall team gold increased by 1/2.

Problem?