Why so much hate for jungle troll??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akutalji

02-10-2012

Title is self-explanitory. I play jungle trundle with quite a bit of success, but people still report me for playing Trundle in the jungle. Yes, his damage is not the best, yes, his ganking potential cannot rival maokai/leesin/scarner but i believe he has a good kit, with lots of mobility and CC. shed some light on me about this issue.

Gjorven

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akutalji View Post
Title is self-explanitory. I play jungle trundle with quite a bit of success, but people still report me for playing Trundle in the jungle. Yes, his damage is not the best, yes, his ganking potential cannot rival maokai/leesin/scarner but i believe he has a good kit, with lots of mobility and CC. shed some light on me about this issue.
People are just too stuck on the current meta where fast clears are king. I personally jungle with exhaust/smite and spend way more time ganking than clearing. Get 3 ganks in before you even touch a non buff camp, then clear times don't mean much.

JxC

02-10-2012

i thought jungle trundle is becoming more and more popular even though trundle is still severely underplayed and many people just don't realize its potential yet.

http://rog.clgaming.net/tier-lists/46-jungle/latest

not that i completely agree with that tier list but a lot of people do. trundle is very high up there in his tier list.

shadowblazr

02-10-2012

What the hell is wrong with people? Trundle has fast clears, and he is probably THE BEST early game duelist. You bout a long sword? Thank you for that tasty bonus AD that Ill club you with! And he has possibly the best jungle survivability with his passive. People are just stupid

R3dRain

02-10-2012

I have counter jungle vs a trundle and it look like I own him more then he can gank I have not see trundle jungle a lot but most of the time trundle is just a free kill since he abit slower then other jungle in daft he can do all right but if he op play the other one then shcao can just be play and shcao can do very well vs trundle and some of the other that get banned alot on daft. also trundle is look more to me as a tanky dpser then a jungle if you build trundle on speed he lose abit of his atk or def. Nocturne I would said have a better jungle survivability with his passive which heal him every 10 sec.

Hackulator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3dRain View Post
I have counter jungle vs a trundle and it look like I own him more then he can gank I have not see trundle jungle a lot but most of the time trundle is just a free kill since he abit slower then other jungle in daft he can do all right but if he op play the other one then shcao can just be play and shcao can do very well vs trundle and some of the other that get banned alot on daft. also trundle is look more to me as a tanky dpser then a jungle if you build trundle on speed he lose abit of his atk or def. Nocturne I would said have a better jungle survivability with his passive which heal him every 10 sec.
Not sure if trolling....

Regardless, I think jungle trundle works well, or at least whenever I have seen anyone do it they always seem to do well.

Pain Dominates

02-10-2012

trundle is one of the strongest junglers right now, and he can kill the other jungler without too much effort. yea hes not the fastest or the best ganker but he can go in there and kill the enemy jungler and take their buffs like nobodies business. and unless they play poorly you probably wont be able to counter jungle a trundle effectively.
and it doesnt matter if they report you for using trundle, since that isnt against the summoners code. and in all likelyhood theyre just really bad players if they dont understand how good trundle is.

frotlops

02-10-2012

I play wukong jungling and when i do, i get players on my team and the enemy who repetitive call me a noob cause im jungling wukong. Wukong has nis decoy which makes ganking a lot easier and much more effective, especially with frozen mallet earlier game.

jÚsus123

02-11-2012

me too i play trundle and everybody are like haaa noob trundle gg in the all chat, but in the end i finish with
like 15/2/13

MiMeMo

02-11-2012

when i jungle trundle tend to end 1/15/5 on average.

id say my win rate with trundle is around 20% and im not exagerating here that is roughly my average how trundle can take away this much from team chance is a mystery to me but he does.